peaking

I stood sorting my horse trying not to draw attention to myself. Once I had sorted out I got on my horse and began heading out of Labelle, I got to the edge of town past the graveyard when.

"And where ya think you're off too Mr Winn?" Maggie said as she stood in the road 

"Mary Agnes! Ya scared me" I complain

"Did I now? Now you tell me whitey where the dam hell are you sneaking off too?" She asks

"I ain't sneakin'… I'm just takin' Ted out for a ride" I lie 

"Would this ride happen to take you out towards the west side of the river? On this a Thursday night?" She asked

"I wasn't really headin'.no place particular" I lied 

"Be back but sundown, don't get caught" she winked heading off to miss Dunn's place so I headed out towards the west side of the river just a little way across from the town of blackdon not to far from La belle, after I had got passed all that I spotted the little house by the river with the perfect little garden growing all the plants and veg as well as the huge pile of firewood as well as her horse buttercup.

I got off Ted and hid him away somewhere he could still drink, finding myself a nice little spot that I wouldn't be seen but I could see perfectly just as the door to the little house opened.

The beautiful girl stepped out in her dress that covered Every inch of her from her neck down to the floor, her hair up in a million braids and plaits as she walked out humming her little tune, my heart fluttered as I saw her but something else of me took note of her too. As she headed to the river getting a huge pot full of water putting it on the lit fire she often added more water from the river as it got hot and she pulled out the steel tub from in her house I instantly got excited. 

She poured the water into the tub, it steamed a lot and she turned away and began undoing the buttons on her dress, still humming her little song. I watched the tiny movement of her gentle hands undoing button after button. 

I couldn't stop my hand gently cupping my erection though my pants stroked as I watched her.

Once the buttons were all undone she began untieing the bow at her back working at the tight tie which made me undo my pants not wanting to miss a second of it all as the bow undid and loosened the dress.

I watched eagerly as she checked the water temperature, as she did she smiled and pulling off the dress leaving her in the white cotton gown of her underthings I almost moaned seeing it the corset on her waist Hugging her curves without an inch of hide her I began my gentle jerking unable to tear my eyes away as she began unlacing the intricate knots of the corset ropes I groaned watching those delicate hands work until the corset slipped off falling to the dust below.

"Uuummm" I groan using my other hand to hold my mouth to try and silence myself she didn't notice the noise and undid the tiny buttons on her little cotton dress pealing it off her body revealing her cotton shirt and little cotton panties I almost moaned seeing her this way my hand working in desperation as I watched she slipped off her boots and climbed into the water I watched the white cotton turn almost transparent in the water looking at the curves it revealed, her smooth arse, her perky breasts I couldn't contain myself as she slipped off the top covering her skin with only her arm. Her beautiful skin pale and plump so soft and yet forbidden...

I rocketed into my orgasum biting on my mouth so as to not scream in pleasure. I had shut my eyes as I did and when I looked back she was wrapped up with a towel heading inside, so I did my pants up cleaning myself up a little getting back on Ted and heading back to Labelle.