05.

Camryn Summer.

I couldn't stop smiling, I genuinely couldn't, talking to Amille had that effect on me, I could be who ever I wanted when I was around him, he gave me peace, the space for me to feel like I was accepted, that I had no need to pretend, I just was, I wasn't the alpha's son, the next alpha in line, that I wasn't inheriting a pack, he made me feel alright with everything, so in turn I smiled and seeing him flushed and unable to make out or type anything sassy to save himself after that really cute tirade to seem like he was shunning me, it was amusing, true he was embarrassed but it was cute, anyone could admit if they were in my position.

So I made my way to my dad's office, he was working from there today, apparently he had something for me to do other than file, type, take notes in his meetings and actually organize his meetings, yes my dad was grooming me but that wasn't me, I just didn't have the heart to tell him, I liked cars, being oily, wearing oily overalls, that was me, I liked the purr or roar of an engine, I liked that, but he'd never understand, things had to be done his way, and no other.

Before I turned the block to where his office was I decided to get myself some sugar, don't judge me, I had a sweet tooth, it contributed to my physique but I could care less, I was large, larger than teens my age and some actual grown men but I didn't care, I wasn't the type to dwell on what people wanted my body to be like, I liked myself like this, and whoever didn't share the same sentiment, well they had an open do to leave me alone. The cafe I went to was a usual hang out for me and my friends, and on occasion my boyfriend and I but lately, we hadn't even talked, and that was during break, he was free, so was I but we barely talked, barely saw each other as if we had just drifted.

I had put the thoughts aside during break and into the start of the new year, but now I couldn't ignore it, I needed clarity over where we were, Dean was right, I needed a solution to my complicated relationship, I couldn't go about flirting and pining over Amille when he was still attached to me, I knew that was wrong, and I couldn't do that to that sweet, multicolored hair, sassy guy who made my wolf yip in happiness every time I thought about him, I wouldn't —so one way or the other, I'd need to break things off. The plan was formulating in my head as I walked into the café, it was slightly busy and buzzing with people but I couldn't miss him, even in a room full of people.

Fate was a really heavy hander, and yet something in me felt alright, there he was my complicated mess of a boyfriend Vinny, sitting with one of our best lacrosse players at school Kami, if only they were just sitting and not showing the world how well they kissed, I made my way over silently. "Cam." Vinny gasped as Kami turned to face me like a deer caught in headlights. "I thought you two broke up." He exclaimed amd I smiled. "We are now." I asserted and turned on my heel to leave, it hurt, it really hurt, this wasn't the first time he'd done this, but I was committed, I was loyal, I wanted him and all he could do was want someone else.

"Camryn wait, it's not what it looks like." Oh this was good. "From where everyone in that café was seeing it, I'm not stupid enough to believe that classic overused line that you're telling me, it's exactly what it looked like!" I grolwed out and he flinched back. "He initiated it!" He argued and I whipped around narrowing my eyes on him, he wasn't as tall as me but he was tall, green eyes and chestnut hair, darkened, he hated how it made his eyes seem more green. "No I know you Vincent, he didn't initiate anything, all throughout last year, school break, starting school, you've been distant, this what we had, it was bound to end because you're never satisfied, you want more and I can't give you more, you want me and you want Kami, Lane, Steph, all of those too, and I won't be the guy whose taken your bullshit, we were bound to end and thank the Goddess you brought it on yourself, we are over, done with, and I don't want to hear you claiming we aren't wherever you are." I growled out my words before turning around and speed walking into the crowd.

I made my way to my dad's office, thankfully everyone avoided me, I wasn't in the mood to talk about it, I used the elevator to go up and headed straight for his office. I knocked once. "Come in Camryn." He answered and I swung the door open. "What's —." He began but I held up my hand. "I don't want to talk about it, I'm not going to be your assistant for the day either dad I'm going to the auto shop, I need to clear my head " I stated and he seemed surprised. "Uncle Kyra says he'll be here later after he's dropped off his nephew Amille at home." I added and a skeptical look overcame his features. "Kyra has a nephew?" He questioned and I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, about yay high, 5'6/57, multicolored hair, vanilla skin with just a tinge of mocha, he started school today, I actually saw him today too, was surprised too." I explained and he still seemed perplexed. "What's his surname?" He asked again. "Uh, Laurent." I said and he gasped. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he nodded back. "It's okay Camryn, you can go, I need to do something out of the office anyway." He suddenly accepted, I found his behavior suspicious but I'd rather just accept the win. "Okay, I'm off then." I told him and he nodded. "Camryn, stay safe." He added and I nodded, he was abrasive but he cared, I appreciated that about him.

I made my way out of the building, hailed a cab and told him where to go, walking to the auto shop would've taken way too much time and I was drained, turns out going from joyous and giddy to furious then calm and serene took a toll on you mentally and physically, I just wanted to fix a car, that was my therapy as I processed what had happened in just one day of my life, it was overwhelming and I needed to get through it without snapping at someone for it.

The Auto Shop was actually mine, I'd saved up a lot of my allowance, fixed a lot of cars at the pack until I bought the space, it had actually been renovated with my mothers help, she actually helped me run the place, it was a garage to fix any damage on cars, we also did upgrades from car seat accessories to base booster speakers, it was a cool job I had to admit, pimping a car. I walked in through the back and headed to the office, my manager who was actually a pack member who shared my love for cars greeted me. "Your mom had a meeting at the packhouse, I did a restock and stocktake along with our monthly evaluation, it seems the renovation plus the services we now provide boosted business, you did good boss." He commented and I smiled. "Thanks Kendra." I told him as I placed my stuff on the couch.

"So I'm gonna go down and get some work done, can you order me a pizza or something, if anyone and by anyone I mean Vinny or someone named Kami look for me tell them I'm not here and chase them away with our guard dogs if they refuse to go." I exclaimed and he chuckled. "Got it boss." He accepted and I nodded gratefully, the moment I was under the hood of a car everything just went away, I worried about nothing, just focused on my job, but somehow the thought of licking him still came to mind and I chuckled to myself.

Howling Love.

Saint Jay.