21.

Amille Laurent.

I yawned lightly, stretching on the large bed Camryn and I had slept on, the comfort couldn't be compared to the one I had at home but it was nice and it was my first time actually sleeping next to Camryn, bodies entangled in a mess of limbs, the sun was shining outside, I knew it was a bit past early morning, yes Camryn and I had agreed to move at first light but I knew he needed the rest, between driving, trekking and mountain climbing I knew he needed the energy, it was evident in the way he ate half of the food at open buffet table, then after his shower and I massaged him, he was out like a light, so I let him rest, I needed him to and though I didn't want to wake up, we had to.

"Come back to bed, lay with me a minute then we'll wake up." He grumbled pulling me back and I landed on his chest, but then without total control of how I laid down my leg found its way down onto his crotch, I always knew Camryn as a wolf was well endowed but the sheer size of his manhood was ridiculous, I was sure when we mated, it would split me in half, or carve me in half. "Well seems you found your way to the treasure trove." He chuckled and I blushed hiding in his neck. "Don't be shy moose, it's all yours and no one else's, I know you aren't ready either, it's just harder for me to control especially since you're here with me in almost nothing, my wolf is also clawing to mark you but you aren't ready for that, so just ignore it, lay with me." He explained and I felt guilty.

He was right about me not being ready, but at the same time, I felt as if I was depriving him and myself something essential to both of us, and somehow it made my non readiness obsolete. I wanted Camryn, all of him, he would and was my first everything and I wanted to experience everything with him, yet when I want to take the the plunge something like this happens. Goddess knew how I couldn't ignore it, I wanted to yell at Camryn about how he expected me to ignore it, it was that huge. In those thoughts I also made up my mind, once we were done, back at home and dad was safe, we would go on that weekly trip and I would let him mark me, whatever it took.

"Thank you, visit again!" The lady who had helped us check in waved us off after we had gotten ready, fed and satisfied with going up the last leg of our trip to get the ingredients we needed, Camryn was his usual happy self and it was infectious which kept me from thinking too much about dad, we had both agreed not to contact home because it was easier to get work done, easier to focus then head home knowing we had one task left, so I just held his hand tightly, we were going into rogue territory, somehow I could just feel it as we entered.

"If you're to keep north on this road for a couple more days you would find yourself in SandBury City where the Shadow Creek Pack is found, then if you go east from there, a couple more days, or by plane you'll be in St Maine City, where the Ryeland Pack is, see as these packs build and grow, rogues have been pushed back or out more, that's why they're concentrated here, there's a rogue town a day from here, luckily we aren't getting that far since we're about an hour from the oakwood and the red thorn." Camryn explained and I knew I had stars in my eyes, he seemed positively more masculine when he explained, and it had me blushing. "What are you thinking in that naughty head of yours?" He nudged me as we got our gear and prepared ourselves for yet another trek into the woods.

"Nothing." I wanted to dismissively deny but my cheeks sold me out. "Yeah right, trying to be a cute and cuddly like that." He chuckled ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I protested using my phone and he chuckled even more. "I'm sorry mate, but you're just too damn adorable not to mess with." He asserted pressing kisses into my hair making me mushy all over again, I was hopelessly falling for an idiotic alpha wolf. "Come on duckface." He accosted as I breathed deep, here's to everything. I sent a silent prayer to the Goddess as we got deeper into the woods that buzzed with life, I truly hoped we didn't get car jacked, but with Camryn's security I'm sure that car wouldn't start.