27.

Amille Laurent.

"Max no!" I used my phone to shriek as Max threw her her chips at me, I had teased her about Tej having a crush on her but Tej being a year younger than all of us made her a bit awkward on the situation, so instead of dealing with it, she was throwing food at me. "I mean he's growing in nicely, has beta blood, trust he'll be tall like uncle Kyra, so what's not to love, what a man!" I argued again and she finally stood up to chase me all around the cafeteria causing a ruckus with the other students who were eating, also making them laugh.

"Come back here Amille!" She shrieked. "Oh hell no!" I called out back and everyone laughed as I jumped onto a table then tried to run on top. "Got you!" She triumphantly growled as she stood by my only way down, but I wasn't part of a wolf pack and mated to an alpha for no reason, so I looked to the closest wolf and smiled. "Oh no, —you wouldn't." Max dared as I put fingers in my mouth and whistled hard calling for their attention. "Catch me." I projected onto them with my mind and they stood up ready to do so as I jumped right into their arms. "You sound, beautiful." The wolf complimented as he let me down. "Thanks, and thanks for the assist." I replied mentally before taking off again leaving more people laughing but I didn't get far.

"Whoa, shortstack where are you running to." It was so easy for him to grab me and throw me over his shoulder, he was larger than anybody in school and much stronger. "Mate." I whispered and I felt a smack on my bum when he walked back with me to our table. "Haha, I caught you." Maxine danced in victory as I tried to wriggle out of Camryn's hold. "Settle down and finish what you started." He ordered smacking my bum again then setting me down on his lap, then my cousin came over to us with food, well more of it for them. "So what were you saying about Tej and I?" Max hissed narrowing her eyes on me. "Tej what now?" Speak of the wolf himself, my younger cousin showed up and I smirked wanting to say something but Camryn thrust up and the feeling of his member as I sat on his lap made me silent as a lamb, blushing thoroughly.

I looked at him accusingly and he had a knowing smirk on his lips, damn his large, fantastically made face, I couldn't even say something bad, ugh I was loosing my grip. So I sighed and settled down to feed my mate. "Tej my bag please." I asked my cousin using my phone and he grabbed it giving it to me, smiled then turned to face me with a wink before returning to his chat with Dean and Max. "So how's been a whole week of classes, non stop assignments?" I asked my neanderthal as he groaned looking exhausted, we might've split his pack workload between us but there was still so much of it, with school closing soon we had more assignments then exam week which was approaching soon, it was a lot to handle, especially for Camryn after his family practically imploded.

We had talked about his mom poisoning my dad, and had agreed that it couldn't affect us, they were adults, they could figure things out on their own without us meddling, my dad was a bit furious but after what I knew to be retail therapy and a lot of self love, he finally just disconnected from the whole issue and told me to avoid the luna and alpha for a while, despite them being Camryn's parents, it was better they sorted the mess out without us involved. "Drink." I accosted Camryn as I fed him the home made food I had brought, he was picky lately about the food we all ate, where and almost always made sure that I was with one of my friends or cousin when he wasn't around, it was the worried alpha in him, I understood, I knew the phase would pass, I wasn't going to be impossible and argue about his rules, —if it got excessive I would tell him and besides I already had the same system even before he ordered it, so I wasn't really bothered.

"You need a haircut." I mentioned running my hand through his hair. "I know, but you also like pulling on it when we—." I immediately clamped down his mouth, it caused everyone to laugh. "I'm watching you mister." I hissed as he made me lean down to give me a quick kiss when I removed my hand. When we parted he whined and I knew he wanted more food so I fed him, like the child he wanted to be. "Camryn I never thought I would see the day you would be this in love, and having your toy feed you." I knew only person who could be that venomous, I turned to face Vincent as Camryn put his hand over me protectively whilst growling lowly toward Vincent.

"His mate, not toy, —not fuckboy, not downlow guy, mate Vincent, now I suggest you wriggle back to where you came from you, —you venomous toad, we're trying to have lunch here without you making us puke, go!" Orlando had all but challenged Vincent to say or do something. Once the beta and my mate's ex were similarly tall but not anymore, Orlando had bulked up like his dad and put on more height, like Camryn so he domineered over Vincent who stood in shock. "Mate." He whispered as I smiled back at Camryn and caressed his cheek soothing his anger, I never got to see Vincent leave as I grabbed another sub. "Come on, open up for me, this is healthy stuff." I coaxed as Camryn smiled and opened his mouth to take a bite, he sighed in bliss as the food hit his taste buds.

"Angel baby, I could get used to this." He muttered and I hugged him with a chuckle, I could feel his anger disappear as he rumbled in my hold. After eating a lot, like something close to half my body weight, lunch finally came to an end. "Thank you for the food." Camryn stated as we walked to class with our hands entwined like always, Goddess I could drown in his eyes. "Anytime boyscout." I replied with the link like most times when we were together, he had told me my voice sounded like a melody and he would never get bored of hearing it. I wanted to tell Camryn that something was different about me again, about my throat, I had thought it was just growing pains all week but I knew something was different, I didn't want to worry him more so until I understood what was it, —that was different I wouldn't say anything.

We first came up by my locker and I switched bags and books then he left me in Ap Biology whilst he went for ordinary people biology, it made me laugh or rather amused me when I thought about it. "Mister Luna, I'll see you at the field." He asserted sweetly placing a kiss on my hand. "Charmer." I teased before he took off and I walked into class. "Ah my best student, glad you could  join us." The teacher addressed me and I chuckled taking my seat. "So who can tell me the function—." Class went on as I listened in but at the back of my mind something was nagging me, a feeling, a sense of danger.

When class finished I was last to leave since I wanted to hand in three of my extra credit projects for my total score for exam week which honestly didn't surprise the teacher. "You've already got the total needed to get a decent B+ with these you're just taking the exam to boost your gpa, I'm impressed." She commented and I smiled happily. "Thank you." I signed and she nodded, I bid her farewell and carried my stuff to my locker but I was surprised to find Vincent there and he didn't look friendly at all. "What do you want?" I quickly typed on my phone and he snickered. "Oh nothing, just a friendly chat." He replied and I narrowed my eyes on him. "Let's have that friendly chat when Camryn is around okay." I asserted turning on my heel to look for any of my friends or my cousins.

"They aren't here, and if you want poor Maxine to be just fine, I suggest you come with and don't even think about telling anyone with that mindlink you so enjoy." He growled and I turned around to face a video of Max struggling, gagged in chains, oh no. "What do you want?" I demanded. "Now you're speaking my language." He replied as he forced me to drop my bag, since everyone had rushed to classes or practice no one was in the halls, just perfect. We walked out to the front of the school, just by a car which was parked suspiciously close to the main gate, when we got close I wasn't fast enough to dodge the needle that stabbed my arm and caused an excruciating amount of pain to burn through me which effectively knocked me out.

"Camryn." That was my last call as finally the need to let go sunk in.

HOWLING LOVE.

Vinny what are you up to.

Vote + Share + Follow + Comment

Saint Jay.