Epilogue.

Make it to me ~ Sam Smith

HOWLING LOVE.
Amille Laurent.

I had always thought my inability to speak and my apparent disposition or lack thereof would lead to me having no one to love, to hold or live this life with, how wrong was I. I had wanted a perfect love story for my dad and be content with just being my father's overly pampered child, I guess it didn't work out like that, I got my own epic love, he loves me, he cares, he's a teddy bear and he understands after I explain things about three times and he's huge, I mean yeah —I mean he's huge and most of all he's my mate, his wolf my best friend and I'm in love with them both, as cheesy as it sounds.

I couldn't be happier. "How do you even know?" Camryn argued as we stood in the baby section of the large shop we were in, we were looking for a congratulations you're pregnant sort of present for dad, of course I doubt he even knew he was pregnant. "I just know okay, don't read into it." I argued and he scoffed. "Well I'm not about to go through this whole damned aisle if you don't tell me swordfish." He was pouting and trying to throw a cute tantrum. "Okay, calm down boyscout, I'll tell you." I tried but inevitably he knew I wasn't going to tell him because he would be doing it on me so he can find out if he scored, I had suspicion but that was secondary.

"No you won't." He grumbled like the neanderthal he was, and he knew me so well. "How do you know that?" I demanded using my phone and he snickered. "I know it because you don't want me—." He paused as I set my eyes on him intently, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "Okay fine cupcake." He groaned and I laughed taking his hand and we walked down the aisle checking for more options. I hadn't revealed to my mate that I could physically speak now, even my own family didn't know, why because I knew they would make a fuss over it, but for Camryn I wanted him to know, today, that's why I had planned our picnic later, of course it wasn't much of a surprise since he carried most of picnic stuff and put them in the car, I still had another surprise or two.

"Finally found you!" Dean was heaving, Orlando was almost fine, Maxine was more or nearly fainting as they all stood in front of us. "What's wrong?" Camryn demanded but Orlando stepped in. "No nothing, they're just being dramatic." He mused as he came forward. "We just needed the alpha's signature on these, finalized documents on territory expansion and the building of that Arts building where wolves will learn to channel their inner rage into something useful, like paying art." He explained with a wink my way and I couldn't help chuckle as I left Camryn's side and moved to hug Maxine, she was now alright after the whole incident, we both had gone through therapy and it had been truly helpful.

I also hugged Dean who rumbled like a cat. "How are you?" I asked, I knew he was going through something after finding out Orlando was indeed his mate and also that his mom had fallen in love again, and after so long, the expectancy that she would get back with his dad was there but now it seemed it wasn't, he hadn't taken it well but he was adjusting well. "I'm getting better every day, aside from Orlando molesting me every two seconds, horny bastard." He grumbled and we both laughed as Max nudged me. "So you're gonna do it?" She asked and I couldn't help notice how her golden skin was practically glowing, she had been up to something with my younger cousin but that was their business, for now.

"I am, it's time and since Carter along with Alpha Lincoln and Carter's mate arrive tomorrow, it's good timing, they will be breaking bones." I excitedly replied. "Can you be less excited about us all getting our asses whooped." Dean grumbled and I laughed even more so. "No, not gonna happen." I replied just as I felt my mate behind me. "Put me down tyrant!" I yelled in his mind but he just laughed showing me off like a prize he had won. "Never!" He roared. "You take this, pay for it, go to the house, there are art supplies there, and a printer, you're going to make this, the prettiest congratulations you're having a baby onesie, if you don't, ten laps each." My neanderthal ordered before smacking my ass eliciting a moan from me which made me blush and the others chuckle knowingly.