24.

Amille Laurent.

He wasn't telling me something, or I was just paranoid, was it bothering so much that Camryn was in a way perfect, he had doted on me, made sure I was comfortable, breakfast in bed being an added bonus, he was living at my house with dad and I, it was bliss having him there, he was extremely manly that sometimes even dad found it endearing, towels and clothes everywhere, feet propped up on the table whilst watching a game but then never missed out on getting flowers for me and making all of us dinner, he was a true gentleman. "Camryn!" Dad yelled and I was sure it was the third time today.

"What did I tell you about leaving your drying towels on the floor!" He fumed stomping outside where I was with Camryn, he was fixing a car, well he was done fixing it after it poured oil on him when it first got here and his cheeks, plus those rock solid abs were smeared in it as was his overalls that were tied to to his waist, Goddess I had a great view, but besides that. "Sorry mister L." He mumbled looking away from the car and giving one of those lazy smiles making dad stop in his tracks deflated, who could stay mad at the large wolf who looked like every gay boys dreamboat. "Fine." Dad sighed wistfully, like I said, Camryn got away with a lot.

"So when are you guys leaving?" Dad asked and I sat up in surprise, I had totally forgotten that we were going camping tonight. "Relax duckface, I already have everything set." Camryn intercepted my already panicked state earning a chuckle from dad. Since the time Camryn had come to live with us, I had gotten back to school and caught up with everything, I painted and delivered all my orders, caught up with my share of pack papers that I ordered Camryn not to do, hung out with my cousins and I also had my sleepover with Max, I was back in the loop with everything, except that nagging feeling that I couldn't explain whenever I saw Camryn, I couldn't bring myself to tell him I was ready to be marked, or that I had given the enforcers the glass dad drank from and his mother's fingerprints were found on it but they were looking for more evidence.

It's why I had strongly advocated for this camping trip, so we could talk, lay everything on the table and have some sort of conversation about it all. "You seem worried, what's up?" I turned on my heel with my hand on my chest as Dean showed up next to me, I hadn't even felt him until he was close and my dad was nowhere to be seen. "Hey man, you got what I asked for ready?!" Camryn called out as he closed the hood of the car he was fixing. "Definitely, I got it all sorted, you good?!" Dean called back and Camryn gave him a thumbs up as he winked my way making me blush, I knew he was going to take the car on a test drive, leaving me with Dean.

"You still haven't told him huh." He mentioned and I groaned. "I know I should've but I couldn't, I was hoping tonight we would talk." I replied with my phone and Dean lightly snickered. "You should've talked to him, listen I know you feel weird about him being your first and I actually talked to him about it, not directly but after walking in on you two, in the kitchen, almost ripping each other's clothes off, that tells me both of you are ready and I'm sure you know that, just take the plunge, okay?" He reassured me as well as make me cringe, the kitchen incident wasn't my finest moment. "I know Dean, and I promise I'll take your advice." I told him and he nodded, I was a virgin, not a big shocker looking at my love life track record, even my first kiss, my epic kiss was with Camryn the day I woke up, so it wasn't easy, but I was sure about myself now, I just needed to have Camryn be sure to take the plunge.

After the test drive, Camryn came back just in time for a quick snack and a really much needed shower. Dean had left a while ago with dad, the two were inseparable lately, but I knew it had something to do with Dean having unexplainable feelings for Orlando and what it meant when he turned eighteen next month, I didn't want to meddle yet since I had my own wolf troubles but when I was needed I would. "You ready cupcake?" Camryn asks as he stood out side, we were packed and ready to go, everything from food to bandaids was in there, even a map for some reason, it was slightly amusing since we weren't leaving pack territory but I guess we needed to prepare for anything.