31.

Amille Laurent.

"I hear I created some sort of blood thirsty tyrant in my absence." I mentioned as I got off Rha-Es and Camryn's back, the wolf part of my mate was more in control as I looked him in the eye and I could slightly see a wolfish grin. "He made the right call, and many in this pack if not all agree, his father had focused too much on building the pack, livelihoods and business to sustain the pack, but had forgotten that outside this territory, rogues were growing in number and festering, waiting for the day, much like this one to strike, he had always tried to be a peacemaker, but there is no peace to be garnered when the other party won't accept peace." Rha-Es explained and he couldn't have said anything more to explain their decision today.

"Can you live with the consequences of your decisions, you forcibly took the mantle of alpha from your father, I felt a shift before the massacre of bodies, I also feel different." I stated and Rha-Es seemed to be in thought looking out toward the moon. "The Goddess is no fool to give me a mate so wise and beautiful, and she is no fool in getting us toward this path with a troublesome mate, I would, —I believe my other half aswell would do this all over again just to make sure you were happy, safe and well taken care of." He asserted without question and I did not ask further, I knew my mate was intent on his words, his new status as alpha wasn't a surprise to many but how he became alpha could be questionable.

However I believed in his strength, and his will, a new day was coming for the Sunspear pack of Bridgeton, one that would echo with all the other packs that a tyrant had taken the mantle of alpha, he did not just accept anyone into his pack, if he felt so, he'd kill them on sight, I hoped many rogues would flee, it was better that way than coming to create a blood bath here. "Grant me one favour Rha-Es." I asserted and the wolf slowly nodded. "The pack maybe strong but to withstand whatever else may come it needs to be stronger, may I call my friends, Carter, his husband and Alpha Lincoln of the Alscender pack, they will teach the pack how to heal and defend, fight not just for our warriors but all of this pack, so that they know how to defend themselves or kill if need be." I asked and I knew he was debating it with Camryn.

"You are the luna, and my mate first, if you believe it is needed for our home, call them as soon as you can." He replied and a smile broke out on my lips. "Thank you so much mate." I whispered still struggling to hug him in his wolf form, an idea for a perfect portrait coming into my mind, I'd start on it soon. "Anything for the love of all my lives to come and this one." He replied as fur receded into skin, bones crunching and putting themselves back into a different form, I was nolonger hugging my wolf mate, Camryn had engulfed me with his now even larger body, it felt right leaning on him, felt blissful and content.

"My love." He whispered as I nodded, the high of everything finally wearing off and I cried, cried because if not for what had happened, the change in me, Vincent would've killed me, hurt Maxine and I couldn't have been able to have a future with Camryn that I wanted, with our football team of kids who would all grow up to be strong like their pops, crying was a release I welcomed and I felt peaceful afterwards, I felt lighter. "He's waiting inside, he wanted to give Rha-Es, and then me and you some time." Camryn explained and I knew he meant my father, dad was never a wolf to be found on a battlefield if he could help it, his wolf tended to go on a blood frenzy he had a hard time controlling so he mostly sat them out.

So I nodded wiping away my tears and helped my mate wear a pair of shorts that were scantily tied to his leg, tied them around his waist and he scoffed. "Is this about to become a thing, I wouldn't mind getting naked just to have you, then have you dress me too." He exclaimed and I smacked his overly bloated bicep. "Naughty tyrant, how did you even get there after all this." I mentioned as he laughed and I joined him. "What can I say, you bring out the beast in me." He playfully growled grabbing me and then threw me over his shoulder. "Neanderthal put me down!" I screamed in our heads and he just chuckled then spanked me. "No, mine!" He growled lightly causing goosebumps to form on my skin as we made it to the door laughing.

In all this while I hadn't uttered a single word, I had been using the mindlink, I wanted a special moment to reveal this new gift to him and my family, so for now I would resign myself to not speaking and besides, I wasn't in a hurry to be anywhere, I had all the time in the world, so I would create those special moments for now, I allowed Camryn to open the door to my house, he set me down and before I could even take a step forward I was wrapped in the arms of a crying large mass of man. "Oh my baby boy, my sweet child, —my lovely baby boy." He cried harder crushing me in his embrace but I didn't mind, I wanted the bone crushing hug as much.

I had missed him so much in the short space of time that we had been apart, it hurt not having my dad close, not able to run to him, afraid of what would happen, but not anymore, so I cried again, clutching onto him like my life depended on it because in a way it did, he had raised me, he knew best, despite the bits of secrets of my birth and where I truly came from, the origin of my blood, I didn't care, he was home, and even though we didn't share blood, we shared something deeper, love, he was my dad and that was never going to change. "I'm home dad." I muttered in his mind. "Oh my baby, yes you are, yes you are sweetheart." He whispered as we both stopped the crying fit when Camryn enveloped both of us in his arms. "Hey, I'm home too you know." He grumbled making both dad and I chuckle.

"Yes Camryn, welcome home, you're my baby too." Dad replied as he pressed kisses onto both Camryn and I's faces, it felt good being doted over by him, I was looking forward to it. "Come on, let's get you both cleaned up, fed, I already made dinner so get up to your room and clean up okay, I need to talk to your uncle and your dad Camryn." He explained as I nodded and pulled my mate away to my well our room since dad allowed him in there now.

"Oh my love." Camryn whispered as I helped him clean up, we were both under the shower, naked but there was no arousal, it seemed in that moment, we were just content to be in each other's arm. "I like your hair long, really make those eyes pop, do you have contact lenses in?" He asked and I shook my head in refusal, he simply smiled and came closer. "I think they're beautiful." He whispered as he shifted the mirror so I could see, they were nolonger dark obsidian but rather a blue that was extremely usual so blue it looked like polished glass with a canary ring around them, I liked them too. "I—." Couldn't finish that statement as I felt Camryn's member harden behind me.

"What do you say, a quick one before dinner then we continue later." He suggested but I was already out of words just nodding as lips and tounge touched my skin. "Alpha Tyrant." I whispered in my mind, a moan escaping my lips and that's all he needed to know to devour me whole and rock my mind with unbelievable pleasure.

The victory had been ours today, I knew I could count on my mate to find me and save me, I knew he would kill and even challenge his own father if need be just to make sure I was okay, and I was grateful for it, but in the way he would kill for me, I would too, because I loved him and he was my all.

HOLWING LOVE.

SAINT JAY.