11.

Amille Laurent.

"I can't believe you've been letting me win, actually you've been letting us win all those games, what if your uncle hadn't pointed it out?" Camryn asserted with a glare and I rolled my eyes again for the hundredth time since we walked into school together, it was a typical wednesday after the fiasco over the weekend with my dad and Camryn's dad, alpha Summer, I hadn't actually gotten the courage to actually explain to Camryn why alpha Summer was angry or rather hung up on seeing me and ny dad, the me part was a bit blurred but with my dad, it was obvious, they had unfinished business.

So I had decided to shove the whole issue to the back burner and deal with it at some point in my life, but then since Dean and Camryn came over to check up on me and dad, they stayed to play a few games with me, and my uncle happened to be in the area and popped by too, so he joined in, —that's when he pointed out what was my current dilemma with Camryn. "Stop your whining Camryn, it's not good for your skin." I quipped in sign and he glared at me even more. "I don't whine, pout or any of that weak crap, —I brood chocoswirl and that's what I'm doing right now." He pointed out and I scoffed even if it really didn't sound out loud but he knew my actions.

"Yeah right." I retorted and he growled caging me in by the lockers with his arms. "You know one these days, I'm going to make you blush so hard you'll be ripe enough to swallow whole." He stated and like clockwork my cheeks burned, this was why I tried not rile Camryn up, he was unapologetic about his words, his actions, he said what he wanted and didn't give two birds about how anyone else thought of it, he was a brute, a complete diva, and a total brooding wolf whenever or however he chose and wanted to be, it was honestly cute.

"Stop it." I typed on my phone making it a low murmur and he snickered coming closer. "You want me to stop angel baby, make me—." He whispered back with a growl as he came closer and all I could do was helplessly look into his eyes, look away with my hands on his chest barely making a dent of pushing him back, let's be honest, —I didn't really want him to move back, his chest felt so warm, it was broad and riddled with muscle that I honestly craved to just trace, like a blank canvas that gave you temptation to just paint on it, with passion, but then I had to come back to reality. "People are watching." I typed again making it a low nurmur and Camryn just chuckled.

"Who cares, —they know what to do if they want the same, find their own curly headed duck face, and cage him in, make him giggle and flushed." He replied, a low husky voice that caused me to shiver and I was helpless yet again, so I bit my lip looking away. "So will you keep letting me win, or will you play fair?" He asked again and I was deflated, he had just ruined the moment yet it still seemed I was hooked on him. "I'll play fair." I signed back and that cocky proud smirk came onto his lips, damn his sexy self and alas I was saved from more torture by the bell.

"I'll walk you to class." He announced and I didn't want to get growled at again when he grabbed my books and piled them onto his. "You know I can carry my own books right, —Dean and Orlando won't even let me carry my own bag." I pointed out and he snickered. "What's the fun in carrying your own stuff, —penguin I know you're more than capable of doing a lot on your but with those stick arms of yours, —I'd be arrested for curly headed —adorable moose endangerment if they were to see you carry all these books." He retorted and I was stunned, with my jaw hanging loose. "Camryn!" I typed raising the volume for effect, as I also aimed to kick him but he dodged and took off in the direction of my class but I stopped, with a huff and a glare his way, I turned back.

"Sword fish, come on, —I'm sorry!" He yelled as he ran back to me and grabbed my shoulders whilst everyone just moved along to their classes others watching and giggling. "Apologize." I signed and he made kissy faces with his lips. "I'm sorry honey suckle, —I won't tease you again, —please I'm sorry." He exclaimed pouting with a whiny voice in the end and I couldn't stay mad as he had pulled me in for a hug from the back. "Please." He added and I nodded trying to peel myself off him. "Fine, I forgive you." I signed and he fist bumped the air, —with his free arm drapped over my shoulder and pulling me in close we made our way to my class, —I hadn't actually paid attention or thought of Camryn sexually and I guess just that bit of curiosity got to me, and I had to admit, I did feel Camryn's member when he hugged me, —all wolves are endowed but Camryn was ridiculously endowed.

"So, we're here, we all —I carry stuff for you because I want to, I'm sure Dean and Orlando don't mean any harm by it, we just can't see you carrying heavy stuff when we can do it for you, —you're not handicapped penguin, —you're just too adorable to be working hard when you have us, —now since your teacher isn't in yet, —sneak in a hug." He finished his statement and I didn't want anything more than just to hug Camryn, he said the right thing, at the right time, I wasn't really bothered with him and the others carrying my stuff, I was used to it since my dad did it always, but the reassurance that he didn't see me as weak, —only that he cared, made me feel worlds better and the day hadn't even ended.

"I'll see you at lunch." I typed and he nodded handing me my books. "Lunch it is penguin." He supported as we parted and I turned for my class but before I could actually get in someone bumped my left side hard that I stumbled into the class. "Sorry, —didn't see you there." He muttered with a smile but that wasn't what it seemed like to me, his eyes were hard and that smile showed fangs, he was more of a predator in that moment than anything he was trying to portray.

"You clearly could see me, —but hey it's okay." I replied using my phone and it earned the attention of many in the class and a low murmur swept around the room just as a wolf from the lacrosse team stood up with a glare directed at whoever had bumped me. "Yo Vincent!" He called out earning everyone's attention. "What?" The wolf who was next to me replied. "Leave Amille alone, matter o– fact, —back the fuck up!" He called out with a growl shocking me and Vincent. He had wanted to play the innocent one but it seemed his not so accidental bump was seen.

"Hey I did nothing, —I did apologize, Finn." Vincent replied with a hardened tone but that only seemed to rile up the other wolves as more of them stood up, I couldn't understand why they were defending me, I was still a bit the new kid, I didn't talk to the pack kids often only on occasion when I was with Dean or my cousins, and most times when I was in art class where most wolves channelled their anger into beautiful art. "I don't care Vincent, —back off, and don't repeat that shit again." Finn asserted his eyes showing just how much of a threat was in his words as the eyes of his wolf showed, Vincent backed away as Finn came forward to me.

"You okay mister painter?" He asked and I nodded. "Cool, —let me take that, come sit by me." Yet again my stuff was being carried for me and I was being ushered to a seat next to Finn under the watchful and overprotective eyes of the pack wolves in my class, I guess it could've been worse, they wouldn't have defended me and treated me like I was some bizarre object, so I appreciated how they welcomed me, despite our lack of an actual bond, I was still grateful and happy to have them looking out for me, yet I couldn't help feel the searing glare I got from Vincent when I turned to face him. "Ignore him, he can't stand not being center of attention." A wolf behind me exclaimed making me lowly chuckle, I really couldn't wait to tell my cousins.

Howling Love.

Jealous love interest, you would think he'd just let go but anyway, how's July treating ya so far?

Vote + Follow + Share + Comment

Saint Jay.