026

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCMarch 11thFriday

Charlotte, NC
March 11th
Friday

"Nigga you gonna leave her jus' cause she ain ready ta' have yo baby?" Jae scrunched up his face looking at Lu.

Lu shook his head "This is why I didn't want to say anything cause y'all only seeing it from her view" He huffed.

"Nah, real shit. We tryna understand what you mean when you say you gonna leave just because she is not ready ta' have a baby" Tech said, passing ManMan the blunt.

Makai always thought it was funny how their smoke sections were always serious conversations and venting time for them. What was said in the section, stayed in the section.

"It's not about ha' not bein' ready. Say she is pregnant and then boom she gets the abortion. What happens after dat? Are we supposed to go on and live happily after dat? I'm supposed ta' act like I'm happy wit' ha' when I'm not?" He said and they could hear the hurt in his voice.

"I'm not sayin' she shouldn't do it. It's ha' body at the end of the day but I can't act like I'ma be happy in our relationship afterward" He explained, ManMan passed him the blunt.

"I don't want ha' be unhappy and pregnant and I don't want to be unhappy knowing how badly I wanted a baby. It's not fair to make her carry a baby she isn't ready for but it's not fair to her to expect me to just deal with it. Then y'all should have heard the way she said it, it was like she wasn't even giving me a say so." Lu took a long pull from the blunt.

"I mean, he has the right to do it. His happiness counts too. Just like hers" ManMan said, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"But he ain' gon' be happy if they break up," Jae said.

"I'm not gon' be happy if I stay knowin' she kills something that I wanted badly"

"So what, say she does do it. You really gonna leave ha'?" Jae asked as they watched Lu blow the smoke out of his mouth.

Lu looked up at the sky "Manneee, everyone knows how much I love Ash more den I love myself. But I don't think I can" His voice cracked.

"Aight so says she doesn't do it and keeps it to make you happy? Then what?" Tech asked.

Lu immediately shook his head "I'm not gonna let ha' be unhappy like that. Cuz ha' happiness is damn sholl important when you are carrying" He said.

"You still gonna leave if she did it after you tell ha' that?" Makai raised his eyebrow.

Everyone looked at Lu as if he was stuck. "Yeah....No? Fuck, I'on know" He took another pull from the blunt.

Makai felt bad for both of them. They both had a right to feel how they felt and make the decision they want to make for their own happiness.