SYNOPSIS

Synopsis

Concert, fan meeting, guesting, live shows, and any face to face events are a part of a celebrity's life. But for Josh– SB19's most charismatic member– the laughs, smiles, and sparkles in the eyes of their fans is just an appetizer to fulfill his idol self.

He may have a blurry eyesight, but he still tries to roam his eyes around the crowd, trying to spot someone that fits to agree with his non-disclosure agreement that involves kinks, fetishes, and pleasures of one another. Like a predator hunting for his prey to fulfill the warmth of his wild and naughty side without anyone knowing.

Trish on the other hand is an article editor who is tasked to find dark secrets of the famous band in order to save their company from bankruptcy.

She didn't leave the concert empty handed when a man that just performed on stage earlier decided to give her the papers she needed to sign for a hot and erotic, private rendezvous.

And that is what he calls a whole damn delightful meal.
____________________

Soon pa po ito. Walang exact date. Publish ko na agad synopsis para eggzoyting. 🥚🥚

Ps. I might change the synopsis once I started writing this story.
Another ps. Hindi ko po planado ang flow ng story. Don't expect too much huhu.

If you ever encountered this sign ⚠️ there would be a mature scene ahead. Read at your own risk.

- Nath(Nahhhlia)

His Prey • SB19 Josh [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें