An Ocean Away (Part 2)

No one's POV

Wasn't that great? Now these 2 lovebirds are stuck at each others house for a month. Worst of all? It's still the same thing that the 2 boys did for the past 2 years. They can't see each other physically, still no hugs or kisses and...you know the rest.

The 2 are still adjusting to their temporary homes for a month. George adjusted easily because he has seen Dream's house already when the Dream Team met up. But Dream? Not really.

For Dream, the bed was his problem because...how the fuck is he supposed to sleep straight when he's boyfriend is so damn short. His feet is literally dangling off the bed. (Lol)

Rather than sleeping at the couch, he had no choice anyways but to sleep at George's bed.

Time skip - few hours later (because im lazy lol)

Dream's POV

I was walking through the rest of George's apartment. I was finally able to fit on his bed upstairs but i have to fold my legs though.

I heard a vibration and picked up my phone from the counter where i left it.

George is calling. I quickly accepted it.

"Dreeeeaaaam" George whined

"Hi Georgie" I smiled

"I miss you already"

"It hasn't even been a day George "

"Yeah, 2 years and...10 hours in a distance relationship Dream. Can't you just like fly back early?"

"That's impossible George, i booked mine for a month. The last time we visited each other, we only had 2 weeks. That's why i wanted to spend time with you as long as possible"

"Aww, i'm flattered"

"Hey George"

"Yes?"

"You know what else is long" I smirked

"Dream!"

"Oooou~ are you blushing Georgie?"

"Oh my god just shut up"

"Georgie what are you talking about? I meant that our distance relationship is so long"

"I- what?"

"You're so dirty minded George" I laughed

"Haha very funny Dream"

"By the way, how are you doing there?" I asked

"Good i guess, Patches is really nice. She's on my lap right now. I couldn't figure out how to turn your massive tv on for a few minutes and here we are...watching on netflix"

"Aww, am i supposed to be the one who's resting on your lap right now?"

"Dream your such an idio- OWW. Patches!"

"Why what's wrong?!" I asked frantically

"I guess I gave Patches too much attention"

"What do you mean?"

"She was trying to sleep on my lap and i just petted her too much and now she scratched me..."

"WHAT! George are you okay?? Where did she scratch you?"

Yeah, i do love to baby him a lot. But times like this, parent mode comes on.

"Uhm..on my right arm-" i didn't even get to finish him

"Oh my god, is it bleeding? Does it hurt?? Do you need to go to a hospital or something??"

"Relax Dream, i just need like a few bandages or something and- oh look there's Patches, minding her own business and acted like she did nothing to me" George laughed a little bit