Spider on the ceiling

Prompt: Dream having to comfort George because he saw a big spider.

No one's POV

George was chilling on the couch, watching a youtube video on his phone while Dream was playing minecraft with Sapnap on his pc during a call with him.

George was in the middle of the video when something fell on top of his phone.

It was just dust and he quickly wiped it of his phone using his hand.

He continued watching the video when the same dust landed on his phone again.

George wiped it away again and looked up on the ceiling. His eyes widened.

There was a giant spider attached to the white ceiling, almost looking like a tarantula.

George screamed and he wasted no time to stand up from the couch and run across the room.

He looked at the spider then on the couch where he left his phone at.

Dream must've heard George scream even with his headphones on because he immediately took it off, and ran downstairs to see George close to the tv.

He looked at where George was looking and saw the spider there.

"George you okay?" He slightly wheezed

"Why are you laughing Dream? That spider could've fell on my face!"

"It's just a spider George"

"I don't think it's just a spider Dream, it's almost the size of my hand" George showed Dream his palm

Dream facepalmed before George spoke.

"Hey uh, Dream...can you get my phone please?" George pointed to his phone

Dream chuckled.

"No, it's your phone George, you get it"

"What if the spider falls on top of my phone and just...crawls into my arm when i get?"

"You're such a scaredy cat"

"I'm not!"

"Go get your own phone then George" Dream smirked

George gulped before slowly walking towards his phone. The spider moved a bit which made him stop himself because he thought it might fall on his hair and make him scream like hell.

He was about to grab his phone when Dream sneaked behind him making him jump.

"What the hell is wrong with you Dream?"

"Nothing, just wanted to scare ya"

George quickly took his phone and ran behind Dream, hugging his waist.

"You're okay now baby" Dream turned around and hugged George back

"Oh shit.." Dream cursed

"What is it?" George mumbled

"I forgot Sap on call" Dream ran upstairs, George following behind

Dream sat on his gaming chair and put on his headphones.

"Hey Sap, sorry i was quiet, i went to do something"

He heard a few typing noises.

"Mhm sure, Dreamy has to save his boyfriend from a little spider" you can tell that Sapnap was grinning

"Wha-"

"Check your mic dumbass"

Dream was not muted.

"Oh"

"Yeah, anyways i have to go, see you later dude"

"Bye Sap" Dream ended their call and saw George lying on their bed

Dream joined and cuddled with him.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah it's just...from earlier" George whispered

"Don't worry, it's not here anymore"

"Okay..."

-

Dream and George were eating dinner in the kitchen.

George was playing a bit with his food using his spoon when he noticed that something was under his plate.

He just shrugged it off.

But when he saw that that "thing" under his plate crawled out, he screamed and immediately stood on his chair. It was the fucking spider again.

Dream quickly poured his glass of water out into the sink and covered the spider in it.

"George?" Dream looked up and George was shaking like crazy "can you please get down?"

George slowly got down from his chair and quickly backed away from the glass.

"Give me something to cover this" George opened one of the cabinets and gave Dream a random plate

Dream got the plate under the glass. He even brought it closer to George just to scare him.

Dream finally let the spider out, outside their house and went back inside.

George was waiting for him there.

"You feel better now that it's gone?" Dream put the glass and the plate in the sink.

"Yes"

"Come here" Dream embraced George and whispered sweet nothings to make him relax from today