Poppy Playtime AU (Part 1)

Prompt: Dream, George and Nick met at an orphanage where they became best friends. But sometimes, friendships don't last forever when Nick was about to get "adopted" which later, makes Dream and George got even closer...

Note: inspired by the video above, but it's not really the same thing happening in this oneshot

TW: blood, abuse, needles, slight swearing, angst? torture?

No one's POV

There was this orphanage, located not to far away from a city.

And right next to that orphanage was a toy factory.

The orphanage was usually a place where parents would leave their child because of neglect or abuse, or the child running away from home and some workers of the orphanage found them.

And that's where we brings us to 3 boys in the orphanage right now.

Clay, that's his real name, but he prefers to be called Dream. He was only 10 years old. His favorite color is lime green. He tried not to get bored while still waiting for the day that he will get adopted. There wasn't that much toys to play with and he tried making friends with others, even to a brunette haired boy.

George, he's 9 years old, he was a bit shy considering that he doesn't know anyone here. His favorite color is blue since he was colorblind from the day he was born. He likes reading books, likes to draw sometimes. But nonetheless, even the things he likes doing won't make him happy. He wanted to...maybe just have someone to talk with.

Nick, his real name, or Sapnap, he's 9 years old as well. He also likes to draw, but its mainly all in red, yellow and orange colors since those were his favorite colors. Sometimes he likes to play and...maybe annoy everyone around with his loud noises with his favorite panda plushie.

Time flies so fast as they noticed that more and more children were getting adopted.

There were 15, then it becomes 10, then 7, then it slowly turned 3...

One of those kids was a boy who likes to hide his hair a lot, that's why he was always seen wearing a blue beanie with the letters 'LAFD' on it. His real name was Alex but it's better if you call him Quackity.

Nick spoken to him only for once or twice, but never actually got too close to him.

When he knew that he was about to get adopted, he told Nick about it and wanted to thank you that he had atleast someone to talk to.

He waved Nick a goodbye at the window before leaving the gate with his hand holding a person's hand, who was wearing a white coat, while his other hand was clutching his duck plushie.

Nick felt sad that the only person he talked to had to leave, but he knew he'll be happy with his new parents.

Wrong, so, so, wrong...

The 3 boys were the only ones left.

Dream got upset and just wanted to atleast try to talk to one of them. The brunette haired boy was at a kid's table, drawing something on paper with a blue crayon, and the raven haired boy was running around the room with his panda, probably pretending they're in a zoo or something.

Dream slowly walked and took a seat next to the boy on the table.

"Hello!" Dream waved

The boy looked up at him

"Uhm...hi..." he whispered

"What are you doing?" Dream asked

"Oh...just...drawing a blue flower i guess..."