It's a prank!

Prompt: George wants to prank his boyfriend with something that he will never forget, with the help of his friend Sapnap.

George's POV

Me and Dream were just cuddling on the couch while watching heartstopper on netflix (i had to put heartstopper because ahdbsnjdjdh it was a good movie series. I recommend you to watch it)

"Hey Dream?"

"Yes?"

"Did you forgot to go to the store again?" I asked

"Hmm?" Dream hummed

"I opened the fridge this morning and we're already running out of food. Can you go later to buy some more?"

"Sure.."

I smiled

Because while he's out of the house, Sapnap and i have planned to do something...

You see, 3 months ago, Dream asked me to get something for him at the store and it was april fools day.

He pranked me by pretending to cheat on me in our BEDROOM and made it look like he was with another brunette haired boy, when in reality it was just Sapnap with a wig on.

But that's a story for another time.

Sapnap already new the plan and agreed to help cause he said it's something that he can atleast do so i can forgive him for what he did.

-

Dream really told me he "forgot" to go to the store because we ate lunch in a restaurant earlier and he's about to leave now.

"Bye George! I'll see you later" Dream called

"Byee!" I called back before i heard the door close

I waited for a few minutes before Dream left the driveway.

Time to execute the plan.

I called Sapnap.

"Hello? George?" Sapnap asked

"Sap! He just left"

"Ohhh, ok"

"Bring everything here"

"Alright George~ hopefully we're not that too mean to Dream"

"He deserves this"

"Ok, be there in 10"

"Bye" i ended the call

Here's our plan:

We wait for Dream to leave the house and I call Sap to bring him over with a few stuff.

Since that cheating prank was something i would never forgive Dream with, i decided to take this prank over the top.

Sap and i are going to make the house seem like a murder just commited here. I'm so evil, i know.

We are both gonna put some stuff on the floor to make it seem like the place is a mess, and he's going to help me put on a lot of fake blood we bought a week ago.

Then i will call Dream and act like i was in a panic state and someone is trying to break in our house.

Once it's all set, i'm going to be lying on the floor with a lot of blood underneath me and on my clothes with a fake knife on my stomach while Sap is going to be hiding behind the kitchen counter, recording the whole thing.

-

I heard a honk outside then a few seconds later a loud knock on the door. I opened it and saw it none other than Sapnap.