Halloween Costume

Prompt: Dream and George dressed up in costumes for Sapnap's halloween party.

No one's POV

Sapnap told Dream and George that they would have a halloween party with costume contest at his house at 9pm, together with Karl, Quackity, Bad and Skeppy.

Even though it was a bit childish, Dream agreed because it's his best friend of course and the winners will get a shit ton of candy.

The contest is on Saturday and today is Tuesday. So they have 4 days to prepare.

Dream and George were in their gaming room, searching through google in their computer screens for ideas.

"what if we dressed up as vampires?" George suggested

"no" Dream answered

"ghosts?"

"too basic"

"princesses?" George stumbled upon blue and green gowns

"what?" Dream slightly wheezed "no"

"then what are we going to wear Dream?"

Dream thought for a moment and continued to search. Until, he spotted a costume that'll make him and George stand out from all of their friends' costumes.

"i got it"

"what? Let me see..."

Before George could even see, Dream closed the tab and turned his pc off.

"no, it's a secret"

-

2 days went by and George noticed that Dream was constantly messaging someone on his phone.

Whenever he asked him who it was, he would say that it was just a friend.

George got suspicious of this but he brushed it off.

Saturday went by so fast and he saw Dream texting someone again before he went upstairs and came back down.

-

"hey George?"

"yes Dream?" George saw something behind his back

"here" he showed George a box and placed it on his lap

"what is it?"

"open it"

George hesitantly opened the box and saw a yellow raincoat and dark green boots.

"what's this for?"

"i want you to wear that tonight for the party"

George's face twisted in confusion.

"what are you going to wear?"

"you'll find out tonight Georgie" Dream smiled

Time skip - 8:50pm

George was infront of a mirror, he was wearing the yellow raincoat with pants and a shirt underneath.

He still couldn't understand why Dream wants him to wear this even though it wasn't raining.

When he was done fantasizing about himself, he called for Dream.

"Dream? I'm done!"

He heard silence.

"Dream? Where are you?" he exited their bedroom and walked downstairs

There were still no sign of Dream. Until he got a text from him.

Dream: Hi George! I just went somewhere but you can go to Sapnap's house already. Don't wait for me. Love you <3

George felt a bit sad but agreed himself with what Dream said. He wanted someone to talk to anyway, rather than being alone in a house with a sleeping cat.