Shots

Prompt: George needs to get some flu shots but the problem is, he has Trypanophobia.

(If u don't know what that means its basically the fear of needles)

No one's POV

George got sick recently and Dream found out he had the flu. Being the caring boyfriend he was, he made him soup, he bought him some medicine from the store and he let him stay in bed all day and literally do nothing except scrolling through his phone and eat in bed. (Dude i want that as well-)

It took Dream a few days for George to get better and he knew about his phobia, he had it when he was just 16, but nonetheless, he booked a doctor's appointment for a flu shot at a clinic this weekend. It's Thursday today.

-

Both of them we're chilling on the couch, both on their phones with George laying his head on Dream's lap and Dream kissing his forehead every once in a while.

Dream decided to tell George now about the appointment and prepared himself about the complaints that he will get from his boyfriend.

"Hey George.."

George looked up from his phone

"Yes Dream?"

"Remember that flu you got a few days ago?"

George had a confused look on his face

"Yes...? Why are you asking"

Dream took a deep breath

"So uhh...i booked you a doctor's appointment for a flu shot and-"

George placed his phone on the couch and quickly stood up

"WHAT?? DREAM!"

"Listen, it's not that bad-"

"And you didn't even ask me??" George took his phone and ran upstairs

"Where are you going?" Dream asked

"When is the appointment Dream?" He heard George ask loudly

"Uhh...this Saturday-"

"I am not going!" He heard George slam the door

Dream sighed and went upstairs. He went to their shared bedroom and the door was locked.

He knocked.

"George...can you please open the door?"

"N-no..."

"George it's just 2 shots, it won't hurt that bad" Dream reasurred

(ahshshchdhbdj I did my reasearch ok? Let's just pretend that George has to take a few flu shots)

"Still not g-going..." he heard sniffles

"George...just open the door...please?"

Seconds later he heard the door unlock. He had their spare weighted blanket wrapped around him and he had a tear stained face.

"Oh George..." Dream hugged him and George broke down and cried on his shoulder

"I...i just don't want to t-take a shot again Dream..." George whispered

"Hey...i'll be there with you the whole time"

"Okay..."

Time skip - Saturday

George just woke up and it was now 10:45am, Dream told him 2 days ago that they leave at 1pm today.

George slowly stood up from the bed and walked downstairs where Dream was cooking.