: Note :

DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book.

Ciao ! My lovely readers.
How are you all?

Before we begin with the story i would like to tell you some things-

-First of all i don't know the proper royal family treatment in India so please do tell me if i write something wrong and again its fictional so it doesn't matter much though .

-Constructive criticism is always allowed but at some point I won't tolerate any Nonsense or Harshness towards my story !

-You don't like anything? The door is open but for your own sake don't come out to me for pointing 'this doesn't happen, this is BS'

-This book is purely fictional and all the names, locations, character etc are as per author's imagination.

-This book will contain :
SMUT, VIOLENCE, ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, GANG RELATED STUFF, TORTURE

-This story should not be posted in any form or should even be translated into any language.

-Here is the only warning I am giving that this book is 18+ and have many sexual scenes.

-All the pictures/ GIFS have been posted in this book belongs to its rightful owner and doesn't belong to me.
Mostly they are from Pintrest.
If songs are given, they have been taken from Youtube and its right belong to its owner.

~There are going to be some dialogues which are not in English, the other language in which dialogue is written is Hindi and for non hindi readers the translations would be written against its comment.

-So for the characters/ aesthetic parts , i am gonna mostly post it on top of the chapter ,but you can imagine by your own if you want to.

- So mostly the main male character is  DARK and have DANGEROUS aura .

-If there is any match to any of the personality in real life , its purely coincidental and no harm is happening to anyone's character as this is just an Fictional story.

-I guess now its all been done with Warnings and sh*t lets get into the story~

Please do check out my other books
-My lost family
-Endless Fate

Hope you all enjoy the story and please do vote and comment .
And follow me on Wattpad and Instagram (writerhoneybee)

Peace out!