: Twenty-Seven :

Ruhanika's Pov

Is it okay for me to love someone so much that it physically and mentally breaks my heart that.. what if something happens?
What if it doesn't end well?
What if there is huge gap between understanding ourselves that we forget about introspection of ourselves?

Those red lines on the pregnancy stick would say otherwise.

My heart was beating like in a speed of formula one car and my mind swirled around with enormous thoughts and feelings.
One month.
From one month a lot have been changed between him and me.
Both of us have been married for one straight year and up until now it have been utterly truly heaven.
Those days where everything were bliss.

But I don't know if it will continue or end?
Honestly I am so scared that it hurts so much .
I have a life growing inside of me .
I should be happy , ecstatic about it but I'm more of confused.
Taking the another look at pregnancy stick , it still had positive written on it.

Putting the stick back inside the packet and carefully hiding it in one of the closet , I covered the box with some of my clothes and went to washroom again.
My hands instantly flew towards my stomach and everything disappeared for some time.

A unknown sob left from my mouth and i covered my mouth with my hands.
Both of us are going to be parents.
I was looking like a mad girl with both crying and smiling profusely.
Washing my face and hands, I swept up to the bedroom and started arranging the mess.

Sighing, I opened the door and strolled through corridors, and my foot stopped at the Art room.
Never in my one year of living here, I have visited this place.
I thought and opened the door.
Switching on the lights, I was met with absolutely gorgeous golden -white room filled with huge enormous paintings .
In the middle was a group picture of everyone.
Yuvraaj was on side of dada sa and rani -raja sa were laughing about something.
Dadi sa and kaki sa held divya and samarth was on a man's lap.
He might be Divya's father, my kaka sa.
A small smile formed over my face and
this is first time, I am watching him.
His big moustache, broad shoulders automatically gave those royal vibes.
He looks like Papa sa.

From the very start, we all have never talked about Divya's father, i knew it was a touchy subject for them and yuvraaj himself never talked about it.
I remember one day when , everyone were sad and were almost on the verge of breakdown.
But from Ram sevak , i just to came to know that it was death anniversary of Kaka sa.
To say that palace lost the touch during that night would be right.

I never got to know the reason of kaka sa's death, and the name of his is being known by me from this picture .
'Surya Pratap Singh Rajvansh'
With a heavy heart, I started walking around the room and a smile formed on my lips.
There was a picture of the wedding with all of us and a single portrait of mine and his.
Then there was Ancestral wall of all the prince, princess , kings and queens.
And i was there too.

Shoot, it was past eleven and i have to go back to work with the ladies.
An unknown feeling is being crept over me today and just as i went to room to gather things for me to take at work , I didn't knew he was up here.
"Yuvraaj hi" I said and he turned to look at me and a relieved feeling washed over him.

"Come on Ruhanika, we have some work to do" he said and i scrunched up my eyebrows.
"Wait, how are you here? I was just going off to work ? You don't have to go and deal with mafia?" I started blabbering and realised he hasn't replied to my single question.
Him leaning on the wall with his eyes glistening around the sun making it appear more darker.
His hair strands falling on his forehead and those broad shoulders.