: Aesthetics :

RAJVEER PRATAP SINGH RAJVANSH

"You are loosing my interest and
That is very dangerous"

25 years old, People describe him as Cold, Ruthless, Emotionless and
A person who you should avoid at any cost , Prince of Jodhpur in daylight and feared mafia boss in night time.
Don't even think about harming is family cause Family is everything to him.
King of India.

RUHANIKA MITTAL

RUHANIKA MITTAL

"I look over at you and see sunshine"

23 years old, She is what you can describe as bundle full of joy and happiness. She never got her parents love and is always treated like dirt but still smiles. She just completed her college and loves her two best friends and her sister.

RAJVANSH FAMILY-

RAJVANSH FAMILY-

Uday Pratap Singh Rajvansh
50 years old , Very hardworking and loving person to his family. Father of Rajveer and Samarth. He is now Chief Minister of Rajasthan.

Maya Uday Singh Rajvansh
48 years old, very groomed and sweet person. Loves her family and is mother of two children.

Samarth Pratap Singh Rajvansh
20, years old . Still in college , loves his
family and has charming yet devilish
personality. He likes to mess around here and there.

Surya Pratap Singh Rajvansh
Brother of Uday Pratap, he has died due to his lung cancer.
He was very respectable person and admired his elder brother.

Preesha Surya Singh Rajvansh
45 years old.Wife of Surya Pratap, she is very sweet and caring person .
Loves her family and lives with Uday Pratap's family.
Surya and She  only have one daughter.

Divya Pratap Singh Rajvansh
18 years old , she is always smiling and loves her brothers very much. She misses her father but uday pratap always help her. Rajveer and Samarths favourite human being.

Hemang and Vetika Pratap Singh Rajvansh
75 years old ,Grandparents of Rajveer , Divya and Samarth . Very strict and moral value people. Loves their family a lot.

MITTAL FAMILY-

Tejas and Mihika Mittal
Parents of Ruhanika and Nikita , hates ruhanika and Nikita . They are cruel and manipulative people but acts very very good in front of Rajvansh's.

Nikita Mittal
18, Sister of Ruhanika . She is bubbly and caring person . Hates her parents and lives with her friend .

FRIENDS OF RAJVEER-

Vishesh Oberoi
24, Friend of Rajveer. Owns a law firm.

Ryan Sharma
25 years old, Friend of Rajveer . Owns hospitals.

Hardik Kapoor
24 years old, Friend of Rajveer. Owns technology firms .

FRIENDS OF RUHANIKA-

Siya Jain
23 years old, Friend of Ruhanika. She is a artist.

Naina Roy
23 years old, Friend of Ruhanika. She is a hacker.

Couple Aesthetic made by shona344