: Twenty-Two :

Ruhanika's Pov

From what i have understand, his love language is literally Physical Touch.
Smiling like a monkey, I went to closet to get ready and surprise everyone except samarth and divya.
I was on my side of closet, blow drying my hair when a very sweaty Yuvraaj came and hugged me from behind.
I lightly laughed and shook my head.

"Yuvraaj you are all sweaty, go away" I said and tried to push him but he won't budge and gripped me more tightly.
"Yaar i just took a bath" I murmured and ignored him and continued doing my work which by the way was now to wear jewellery.
He left my waist and started going towards his closet.

Khadoos.

Wearing the royal heavy jewellery, and then spraying some perfume after wearing my light black slippers, which by the way were matching with my heavy red suit.
I was ready to head off and surprise the family.

"Ruhanika are you done yet?" He shouted somewhere from the closet and i shouted back with yes and started going upwards.
His loud footsteps echoed in the bedroom and I went towards bed to fetch my phone.
I saw him and smiled.
His broad shoulders enhanced more of his greek god body.
His eyes held so much of mystery which I could never decipher.
The black suit with brown coat gave him all the wonder of himself.

He went towards the bedroom door and opened it and held the door for me and I kissed his cheeks and both of us started walking towards Garden for the breakfast .
Since today I didn't attended the morning tea with Female Rajvansh's they all are going to be so shocked of my appearance out of nowhere.
I already told Divya and Samarth to not tell anyone about my arrival and eventually they accepted it after he had to bribe them.

Walking towards the garden I could hear the laughing and chatting of everyone, an unknown smile crept up on my face.
I grinned and went towards garden.
"Hi everyone" I excitedly said and everyone became silent and turned to look at me.

"Ruhanika!" Maa sa said and I walked towards her and touched her feet and she hugged me and smiled at me.
"Mera baccha kitna yaad kra humne tujhe" She pinched my cheeks and then I hugged kaki sa who lightly chuckled and hugged me tightly.
"How much I missed you Ruhu beta"
Then walking towards Dadi and dada sa , I touched their feet and they blessed me with their blessings.

"Aagai humari Ruhanika" Dada sa said and i chuckled and nodded and went towards papa sa and touched his feet and he patted my head lovingly and then Samarth and divya waved at me and I smiled and waved them back.
"To Yuvraaj ko Ruhanika ki yaad hei gayi thi?" Hukum said and I blushed and sat on my chair , which happened to be at left of his side. With samarth on being on his right side.

He didn't spoke anything and servants started serving us breakfast and we all started talking and adults asked me how I was and what all i did. Then Kaki sa told me how much they all missed me and how their morning tea weren't good without me.

"But when did you came?" Dadi sa asked and four of us , samarth me divya and he looked at each other and i said 'yesterday' in night.
Everyone smiled and we all continued with our breakfast.

He stood up and i smiled shyly at him and he discreetly winked at me and I continued with my breakfast.
"I will come late mostly" He murmured and left saying that.
He always says this and I don't even want to think about his 'business' .
Really don't want my mind to worry about how much does he kill, torture anyone.