: Two :

Ruhanika's Pov

The sun rays sprawled over my face making me grunt but classical music started playing in the background.
Nikita might be practising her love for dance. She is a great classical dancer and i just learned from her.

Suddenly a smile formed on my face , checking the time at clock on wall , seven a.m.
i jumped off the bed and saw outside the window .
Today was a new day for me.
Nikita came in my room , and hugged me.

"Good Morning To my best sister! Come on freshen up.You have Mehandi appointment for eight thirty a.m . And mother called she said they are coming at four pm. So we have very less time. And yes we have to go at Our Parents house"

She started squealing and smiling. Atleast she is happy, i nodded and she left . I did my business in bathroom then took a shower and washed my hair with Jasmine and Lily Shampoo which is literal heaven.
Wearing normal clothes right now as per the mehandi appointment i went towards kitchen.

Nikita was probably taking bath so I started cooking breakfast.
Making breakfast was always my thing, Nikita usually sleeps till noon if her college is not there .
After dadu's death Nikita and I became each others support. We both were devastated and held each in toughest times.

After having our breakfast, A Mehandi Artist came and started applying mehandi on my hands.
I just wanted a small amount because long mehandi takes time and i did not wanted to get late, and I absolutely love Mehandi. So the Mehandi Artists work was done quickly and she left after i payed her .

Time flew by and it was eleven pm , my two best friends came and we all just chilled.
"So guys just tell me about them , i just know about him that he is very distant cold and ruthless"
I shyly whispered and looked away.
I just can't even say his name without feeling butterflies.

"Naina are you seeing someone is blushing"

" Yes someone's really very interested in knowing about Rajvansh's"
They kept on teasing me and i was very close to beat them into no extent.
But a feeling was happening inside me, like something good.

"Okay so fine, as per the google. I came to know that Rajkumar have a brother named Samarth , his mother and father are very good people . Then there is his extended family which doesn't tell much except that he has a cousin sister named Divya. And then grandparents who are very classic oriented"
Naina explained and Siya then told me their names.
She then showed me his pictures and i was just thinking how did i ended up in this situation?

We ordered a pizza for lunch and then these three started doing their cruel work , made me wear heavy jewellery, then after my so many pleas my makeup was neutral, the salwar suit was very gorgeous and i looked like princess , the suit's chunni gave me a very peaky look and at last they did my hair in a bun and rotated a gajra in my hair. Then i wore my golden sandal.

"Oh my god guys! She really looks like soon to be queen" These three high fived each other and started appreciating themselves.

"Thank you guys, i love you all" I whispered and took them in a group hug.

"Come on we have to go" Nikita tugged my dress and showed me thumbs up.
Unfortunately Naina and Siya weren't coming as it was first meet and so many people would be just a lot of chaos for my parents knowing them they hate me .