: Ten :

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

To say i was angry as fck would be an understatement cause i was raging with anger. Since i gave her a piece of mind , I don't know exactly why but my heart just says to give an chance.
I know I had no reason to explode on her, she hasn't done anything yet to make me hate her.

"I am going to check on warehouse" I said and stood up while buttoning my coat's button.
Papa sa and dada sa both gave me nod.

Opening the door of dad's cabin , I shouted in my dangerous voice "Where is Daksh"
Within a minute he came and stood beside me, "cancel all my meetings till evening. Schedule meetings from six to twelve" I said and nodded .
With that i left the building.
Daksh is my PA and he is a good kid.

Going downstairs I was met with people whispering and talking to each other.
My guards started following me and i got into my Rolls Royce Dawn.

Screaming sound was what I first heard as soon as i reached one of the warehouses of mine, it was located in middle of forest at outskirts of jodhpur.
Taking out my pistol , i started going inside.
The guards all got froze and saluted me to which i didn't said anything.
Heading directly to the basement, i was immediately met with Rocky.
My right hand man in illegal business.

"Oh boss here you are, I was about to call you" He said and i went towards the prisoner.

"And he is?" I asked pointing towards the person who was badly beaten and was chained around a chair.

"Wilson or should i say Tarahin, he stole fifty lakhs from you.Though we got your money back" Rocky explained and i gave him an evil smirk.

Taking out my coat and placing it on a chair, rolling my sleeves till elbow, i swung a very hard punch at his face.

Then held his jaw and dangerously looked in his eyes "No one, i mean no one ever messes with The Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh"
I again gave him a punch .

I forwarded my hand to Rocky and he placed blowtorch .
I first then burned his clothes, he screamed in pain. It was music to my ears.
I darkly chuckled then started clipping of his nails from hand then from legs.

At last , i peeled his elbows skin off, he started loosing consciousness and i knew it was time.
Rocky gave me my pistol and i fired two shots in the middle of his head.
With a thud the chair fell on the floor.

"Make this clean up" I darkly said and a guard came with towel.
Cleaning my bloody hands with towel, i took my pistol refilled the ammo then left the warehouse after checking some more things.

Dialling Daksh, he picked it up the second i made a phone call
"What happened to my first and most important project"

"The project is in completion , you just have to discuss payments and some service" Daksh replied back and I ended the call.

Getting into my car , i again was disturbed by a phone call.
'Samarth' flashed on it.
Sighing, i picked up.

"Guess what" Samarth's extremely cheerful voice roared through the other side of phone call.

"What did you do now" I guarantee with one thousand percent that he might have done something and now I have to go and see what damage he did.