: Fourteen :

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

I woke up and went to gym and started doing my workout, when it striked seven i left to change and get ready.
Just after breakfast we were going to leave for Paris.
I would have left early at around three am only but she wouldn't be comfortable with it , thats why I told her we would go after breakfast.

As soon as I enter closet, the whole closet is filled with her Rose perfume which I like so much but don't say anything.
I got into a formal suit and wore my shoes and left after informing Ramsevak to keep bags in car.

The whole family was there today and she was blushing like crazy and when everyone saw me coming they stopped talking and I sat on my place.

"So when can we  expect to be grandparents" Maa sa asked and she spitted out the drink and i coughed and looked at her, she was continuously murmuring something .

"What's with this sudden question Maa sa, do I need to remind you that I am  just twenty five and most importantly Ruhanika is twenty three." I declared and Maa sa chuckled and whispered something to papa sa.

Food was served and by the look on her face i knew she was thinking about something in very deep, she again was playing with her food.
From the past one month I noticed that she would avoid food when she is not in good mood.

"Ruhanika" I lightly said and she looked up at me and I completely remembered that Samarth sat on my left and She on my right.

"Hmm" She said and i pointed my eyes at the food and she made an confused face.

"Do I have to feed you now?" I asked clearly annoyed and she shook her head and instantly started eating where as Samarth whistled.
Samarth then  harshly nudged divya who sat beside him and whispered something to her which was not audible to me and both of them gave me and Ruhanika a weird crazy look.

I then saw she was done and was cleaning hands with wet tissues so I stood up and said "Let's go Ruhanika, its time"

She silently stood up and everyone were almost done so she went towards everyone except samarth and divya and touched their feet and slightly her eyes got teary.
Three of them then group hugged and divya and she silently shed some tears.

"I am going to miss you so much bhabhi sa" Divya said and Ruhanika pinched her cheeks and replied with not more than me.
Samarth then ruffled her hair and she slapped his back and then came to stand beside me.

I acknowledged everyone with a nod and dadi sa said "Be careful both of you , we all will miss you"

"Stay safe" Dada sa said and she politely smiled and nodded and I started walking towards front gate.

She followed me slowly and suddenly gasped "Wait , i forgot my handbag . Its in the room" She said and ran towards room making me chuckle slightly.
I stood in same position and she came back running and passed me a phone's charger , I raised my eyebrow and she didn't understood for a minute then murmured "Its yours I think so , saw by  the bed so i bought it"

I sighed and nodded and again passed the charger to her "Keep it in your bag" I said and nodded.
We both started walking and got into the car .
Ramsevak and Namrita Kaki both stood up at the terrace and waved at us.
Our whole family was waving us from garden and she waved them back.

"Hukum saare bags dusri car se airport aa gaye hei" The driver said and I nodded.

Ruhanika's Pov

I am going to miss every one so much , even if it is just for few days but still.
They all have became so close to me and specially divya and Samarth.
When we got into car , i quickly took out a chewing gum and offered him but he didn't said anything, i then politely asked the driver , he was hesitating but I insisted and he took the chew gum.