: Twenty-Six :

Ruhanika's Pov

His large veiny hands went up towards my neck and grabbed it by sudden force making me gasp and make my mind go all dizzy with hotness.
His hot breathe famed over my neck and his dominant side took over him .
With a sudden jerk he pinned me out on the bed and looked straight into my dark brown orbs.

"Hey beautiful" He murmured and started tracing my waist with sudden lines and patterns.
"Hi" I lowly whispered and looked into his dark captivating blue green eyes which held the scene of desire burning into speed of train.
"Are you ready for today's punishment little rabbit?" He huskily whispered in my ear while pressing my boobs with his large veiny hands covered in tattoo of a very weird pattern.

"N-no" I stuttered and closed my eyes from the quick impact of him kissing me on the lips with full lust.
I moaned when his hands went inside my cotton lace pants and absolute shimmery sensation passed across my body.
Twining my hands on his neck i pulled him more closer to fulfil my need and desire.
But he growled and held my hands roughly, but not that roughly enough to hurt me.

"I said Are.You.Ready.For. Punishment" He whispered in my ear and a damp feeling of wetness formed over my female part.
"Y-yes" I hate my self for stuttering but this is the effect he has on me whenever he is around me , just his mere presence brings me on my knees.

"And what you did today?" He again asked and I pretended to think but I think so he didn't like that cause in the very next moment my shorts and panties were torn off and i was now left just in my black bra.
"Fck" I screamed and he groaned and unhooked my strap and dropped down his boxer.
Lustfully staring into my eyes he started rubbing over my spot and my eyes rolled back in my head with intense pleasure.

"Oh god. Fck right there" I screamed and covered my mouth with my bare hands and he started his work on my breasts making me go all feel heaven.
But then that son of a motherchucking hell stopped and smirked.
"Tell me little rabbit, you want more" Immediately nodding my head , his smirk grew more wider and he lightly bit my neck.

"So tell me what you did today?" He again said but with more dominance and power and those wetness around there just happened to grow more.
The moan escaping from my mouth didn't help me much either.
"I-I didn't gave  you goodbye kiss and was being extra naughty" I murmured and shyly looked away but within a second my chin was met with his hand and he made me look into his eyes.

"So do you deserve this punishment?"
Nodding my head he dropped his head down on the valley of my breasts and god that feel so good.
His hands started rubbing my pussy so hard and with the same time  his three fingers inside me made me go all luscious with divine moment.
His soft jet black hair felt so good under my hands and the moans wouldn't stop from my mouth.

A sudden change of scene came into my mind. This time i should pleasure him with same desire he gives to me.
"Berry " I said and he immediately stopped as berry was our code for stopping ourselves.
I looked at him with soft eyes and turned him towards his back and topped myself over his waist.

"Oh my little rabbit" He growled as soon as when i started to slide off his ck's.
My eyes practically bulged out of their socket after looking at his huge length.
I could never get used to his size.
He held my waist and my right hand captured his big boy and he closed his eyes and letted out a soft moan.
My hands started doing their work ,
Up
Down
Up
Down
Increasing the pace , i took his length into my mouth and blobbed my mouth up and down across his shaft while innocently looking into his eyes.
"Fck baby, just like that" He screamed and a satisfactory feeling washed over me.
Increasing the speed a little more , he held my hands.
"I will fcking cum into your big ass mouth if you don't move right now" He said and now it was my turn to smirk.
I kept on going and the hot warm liquid of his felt over my mouth and god it was and is delicious.
I licked off his shaft fully cleaned and looked at him with such innocence that I didn't even knew when i was turned over and he was howling above me and kissing me with so much passion and desire that inwardly made breathing difficult for me.