: Thirty-One :

Ruhanika's Pov

Shattered by the thoughts of me not being able to survive was breaking me down.
I was broken and beyond devastated, Every hour, every minute, every second makes me want to cry myself out for the fate i have.

First those father-son duo kidnapped me and now i was being held by none other than two cruel wicked women about whom i never thought  in my wildest dream.
The tears wouldn't stop pouring out from my eyes.
I felt a slight sensation over my belly and a light smile formed on my face.

Twelve days.
Twelve days without seeing my love, my family.
Without me being myself.
The woman who i called as my mother was standing in front of me with her new friend 'Riya'.
I sobbed and held myself together.

"What do you want! Leave me fckn alone" I shouted and threw the plate on wall.
And both of just looked at me and rushed towards me.
"You fckn ungrateful b*tch, always has to be so annoying" My very own mother said and slapped me across the face.
God knows how many slaps i have endured until now.

It was just my fate that i was not having any problems in my stomach or the little baby would have been in trouble.
I am already a bad mother, I don't think so i have been able to take care of the baby.
Riya took out her phone and started laughing.
"Hi my baby, see your your wife is with me. You left me for her right? Now guess what she is with me! Aww poor prince don't be sad , Once i kill this pathetic girl both of us will live peacefully" She ended the video and showed me how she sent it to yuvraaj.

I snorted and looked at her hysterically.
"Do you really think that by doing all of this yuvraaj will give you attention? I thought you had some brains but you just proved me all wrong. And you the one who i called my mother , Just look yourself in the mirror , you are a fckn useless garbage, you think of yourself as very high and mighty right? I don't even trust you now, one quick question Are you my real mother?"
Riya stood up so fast and kicked me so hard on shoulders that i winced and spitted out some blood.

The dizziness started kicking in and by shaky legs , I touched the wall for support.
"You b*tch I am your mother, but it doesn't mean that just because i birthed you , I take you as my daughter. Before you were born there was my precious little son! But guess what !
He died because of you! He died protecting you from the fire"
I looked at her wide eyed and leaned on the sink and puked my guts out.
I coughed and coughed and held the sink tightly.

I had a brother? He died because of me? He protected me from the fire.
What incident ? Which incident?
"You are fckn lying! I would have remembered if I had a brother" Shouting at her she gritted her teeth and bent down to pick up the broken plate.
She threw the plate at me so fast that if i was not paying attention to her closely the plate would have striked me.

"You had a year older brother, accidentally you lighted up some curtains and you like a doll got stuck there and by protecting you he gave up his life"
I felt down on my knees and placed a hand on my mouth.
Its my fault that my older brother is no more in this world.
The tears started pouring out from my eyes and both of them just smirked and banged the door and the sound of door locking was heard.

Someone gave their life just to protect me?
She is lying Ruhanika don't pay attention to her, she is just messing with your mind.
I wanted to believe the voice in my head , but the last thing i heard was the continuous sound of screams and some yelling .
And just like that darkness consumed me.