: Epilogue :

Third Person's Pov

~Two Years Later~

"Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh, You better come here and eat" a very angry pregnant looking Ruhanika chased the garden with two years old Randhir running around with his tiny legs.
Rajveer saw the scene  unfolding towards his eyes.

He laughed but coughed when Ruhanika passed him the deadliest glare , she took the bowl of mashed potatoes and harshly banged it towards Rajveer hands.
"Like father like son. It is very funny to you right! Feed him" She angrily said and sat down on her chair and took deep breaths.

She was in her second trimester and her pregnancy hormones were killing yuvraaj.
Both father and son got little tense when Ruhanika started crying.
Randhir slowly walked towards his mother and did a little grabby hands.

Ruhanika's eyes were closed and she didn't knew Randhir was standing there.
The little Rajvansh felt bad and started crying and Ruhanika instantly opened her eyes whereas rajveer turned to look at mother-son duo.
Ruhanika picked him up and carefully placed the baby on her lap.

She moved a little closer to Rajveer and the father started feeding the baby boy .
Ruhanika played with him and rajveer kissed the boy's head after he completed the food.
"You guys look so good. I just can't believe you guys are growing up so fast" Maa sa said and sniffed a little bit making both Rajveer and Ruhanika look at each other .

What they say about eyes speak a lot more than words are true.
Both knew how much difficulties they had to face.
"M-mUma" Little Randhir said making Ruhanika froze .
She stopped moving and then randhir turned towards his father.
"P-papa" Both the parents stopped moving and Maa sa started clapping and held randhir .

"D-did he just called us?" Rajveer murmured and Ruhanika came out her trance and frantically nodded her head.
Rajveer brought Ruhanika up in his arms and twirled her around.
"God I am so happy" Ruhanika shouted and both of them catched their breath and touched their forehead.
"I love you, thank you for making me the father"

"No i love you and thank you for making me the happiest person"
Their lips met and both of them kissed without any worry but soon parted away when they saw samarth and divya coming up towards them.

"My innocent eyes! Why would you do so much of public affection in front of us" Samarth said and chuckled.
"So what ! Someone is not talking to princess of Gwalior? Did the love birds broke up?" Rajveer smirked and samarth looked at his big brother wide eyed.
"N-No we did not okay!" He murmured and Ruhanika laughed and hugged the poor baby.

"Its okay samarth, I and Divya are here for you" Saying this she ruffled his hair and four of them started watching randhir play with the dogs.
Randhir with his chubby little fingers picked a stone and started running towards his parents.

He forwarded his hands towards rajveer who bent down at his level.
"Is this for me pretty boy?" Randhir started laughing and placed the stone in Rajveer's hand and samarth picked his nephew up and started throwing him up in the air .

"I will be back soon guys" Ruhanika said and gave one last kiss to rajveer on cheek and left to get ready for her work.

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

Time goes on so fast, it feels like yesterday we both got married and we both were on the ignorance level .
Weird how love changes you.