: Eleven :

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

I was in my cabin working on some international deals when Someone knocked on my cabin's door.

"Get in" I harshly spoke and within a second Daksh came running and passed me his Ipad.
I took it and chuckled.
"He immediately did it once I agreed" I spoke and Daksh was opening his mouth like an fish.

"What" i asked him and he squealed like a kid and i groaned.
Why do i get be around all adults acting like kids?

"Boss you got married! You didn't tell me . OMG how was your marriage? How is bhabhi sa" He started speaking and i harshly banged my hand on table.

"Out now" I spoke and he muttered something like 'Why I didn't knew he was getting married'
Massaging my head I opened my MacBook and logged in at our Rajvansh family's website.

Only our account handlers and family members had password to the website, I searched the post and sighed after seeing all the likes and comments.
To say people were shocked would be an understatement cause my private messages were flooding with texts and people started tweeting about their prince is no more single.

Yeah guys I am also sad that I am not single now.

Sighing , I continued with my deals and my rounds to warehouses.
Lastly at around twelve thirty I was free , so i got up took my coat and left my cabin.
The security guards saluted me and i nodded.

The first thing I am going to  do after getting home is take a good cold shower.
Stopping my car at front gate , i gave car key to a guard who will park the car in garage.
Heading straight towards room , I was stopped by Namrita Kaki asking me if I will have food so i replied with nod and she left saying she will heat the food.

First thing after entering the room was to expect ruhanika, but she was not here. Maybe she is with divya?
But its very late .
But why do i care.

Shrugging my shoulder and going to closet to take my shorts and tshirt , i left for bathroom.

After taking good long shower , i changed myself into my comfort clothes and left to eat.
Opening the door , I was met with her .
She had her head on table and turned to look at me as soon as i started walking.

"What are you doing up here" I asked and sat myself on the seat.

"Nothing, I was just waiting for you" she replied and an unknown feeling crept on my stomach.

"You don't have to wait for me" I  harshly spoke and she flinched and  I started eating the pav bhaji with garlic bread.

"Did you eat?" I asked and she shook her head. Sighing i pushed the plate towards her and she started eating.
We both ate in silence.
Why was she waiting for me?
Is she pretending to do good wife act?

After I was done eating i decided to spend some time by the pool .
But before that i spent some time with my special friend and my three adorable dogs.

I went to pool and took out my tshirt and started swimming.
The water gave me some chill but it was pleasant somehow.
I lapped seven to eight times then stood up and took out a beer bottle from mini fridge.
After that I dipped my feet in the pool and kept looking at the distilled water.