: Twenty-Three :

Ruhanika's Pov

Sometimes I just want to grab a knife and kill that arrogant husband/prince of mine cause he makes my blood boil like a volcano ready to burst out.
Since he is now going to be crowned as king very soon , The Rajvansh's are going crazy with their arrangements and all the necessary things for the biggest event.

Rajkumar? Don't even ask about him ! He and I haven't talked or spent a lot of time after our cute little night walk three days ago.
I am so bored and drained out as well.
It was three in the afternoon and I didn't went to work with other ladies as I was just too lazy to go now.
Deciding to text him , I opened Instagram and sent him a quick hi.
He didn't replied for the next ten minutes and i was getting frustrated by passing minutes.

Are my periods near ? Why my mood is constantly changing? I pressed my face into the pillow and screamed a little in frustration and then a ping sound was heard and finally he replied after fifteen minutes!
Grinning like a little girl, I instantly opened the text and replied back to his text with what are you doing .
Talking with him for a minute or so , he then sent me a picture of some girls in his cabin.

The nerves of him!

I replied to the picture with ' Why are you sending me this? Weise bhi who i am to you?'

"Ishq bhi tu,
Mera pyaar bhi tu
Meri baat zaat , zazbaat bhi tu
Parwaaz bhi tu
Roohe Saaz bhi tu
Meri saans nabz aur hayaat bhi tu
Mera raaz bhi tu
Pukhraj bhi tu
Meri aas pyaas aur libaas bhi tu
Meri jeet bhi tu, meri haar bhi tu
Mera kaaj raaj aur mizaaj bhi tu"

The phone was dropped by me on the floor after i re-read the the text ten times sent by him.
He indirectly just said that he loves me.
Oh my god! Oh my god!
I am going to die now!
Okay calm yourself Ruhanika.

Picking up the phone from the floor , i again read the message and then it clicked it me.
They were lyrics of song Ek Dil Ek Jaan by Shivam Pathak.
But whatever! He still texted me those wholesome lyrics.

"Haha funny , i know those are lyrics from a song" adding a smirk emoji in the text , i clicked the send option and jumped on the bed.
He won't necessarily type those lyrics out of no where right?
Like it have some hidden meaning behind it ?

He didn't replied back to the text and just said to be ready by eight as he has some business partners event and both of us are supposed to attend it.
HE ALWAYS TELL ME THINGS VERY VERY LATE!
Groaning, I stood up and left for the balcony to read my book cause all the hot girls read books.

From the swing in the balcony, I could see the dogs were having a bath and were giving quite a tough time to their sitter.
Lightly chuckling and inwardly smiling at their cuteness , I continued with my book for the next one hour.
The ringing sound of my phone woke me up from my reading slumber.
'Divya' Boldly got displayed on the screen and i picked up and talked to her.
At last she called me to confirm if I was still in for today's movie marathon with her friends.
To which I sadly had to decline due to yuvraaj!

"Yaar bhabhi sa aap aisa ni kr sakti ho !" Divya whined and i felt bad about turning her down but i was too bounded.
"I am sorry divya, i really want to-

I was explaining her but she started laughing and i looked at the phone confusingly ?
"I understand bhabhi sa, I was just joking ! Anyways what are you going to wear in the party?"