: Twenty-Eight :

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

It was four in the morning and i was woken up by the sudden movement of Ruhanika.
She immediately stood up and rushed down towards bathroom and i followed her behind.
"Ruhanika! Are you fine" I shouted a little bit and held her hair while she puked her guts out in the toilet .
I held her long enough to calm herself down.

She stood up with the help of my support and i held her closely and made her stand towards basin to clean herself up while i went to grab her a bottle of water.
Returning back and holding her again, i passed her the water bottle and she instantly gulped down the whole water.
She leaned towards me and kept her head on my shoulder and i rubbed her hands lovingly.

"You okay ruhu? What happened" I asked and saw her weak state.
She just assuringly pressed my hands and made a graby hand.
I lightly laughed and picked her up and carried both of us up towards our bedroom.
I covered her with soft blanket and sat by her side.
"You caught the flu?" I asked while holding her hand and she shook her head.

"I don't feel good" She murmured and snuggled more into me.
I smiled and stood up to grab my phone.
"No i am fine, don't call anyone." She said and i crossed my arms.
What goes in her head ? I can never understand a woman.

I sighed and kissed her forehead.
"I am at the gym , just call me if anything happens okay?"
She nodded and with one last look at her, i went away.
She is hiding something.
She never hides something.

Coming back into the room after hitting chest and tricep , my body was plumped as hell and i needed few minutes to relax.
She was still sleeping and i checked her temperature, it was okay .
From what i have known her, she sleeps like a dead log.
If you even shout at her she won't wake up.
My precious Ruhanika

She came into my life and stumbled like a volcano and helped me fight my demons.
I still haven opened up with her, the reason of as to why i am as i am today.
Those memories still haunt me and my heart still holds that pain.
Ruhanika might have reduced the pain but those memories still can't go away so quickly.

Getting into a beige suit, with black formal shirt and shoes, i wrapped up my watch while i searched for the royal brochure, adding the last look of cufflink , i was ready to go .
Just as i reached bedroom I saw Ruhanika stirring and a smile crept on to my face.

"Ruhanika baby" I whispered near he ear and she started sniffing me and within a second her eyes opened and she fully fledged gave me a heartwarming smile.
"Hi my dear prince" She murmured and snuggled into me.
I kissed her forehead.
"Are you okay now? Do you feel better"
She hmmed and i held her hand.

"Okay rabbit let me go now, or i am going to be late" I said and she shook her head.
"You are already missing breakfast Ruhu , get up now yarr" I groaned and she glared at me.
I surrendered my hands and gave a quick last peck on her lips and stood up.
"When you come back i will have the biggest surprise for you" She said and kissed my knuckles.

I chuckled and thought about it, what could be it ?
"Can i get a hint?" I asked
"Umm. No" She said and then i went away to garden for having breakfast with rest of them.
Everyone were already there and were sipping their morning drink , seeing me the servant stretched up the chair and i sat down.

"Morning everyone" I murmured and i got a chorus of hi, hellos.
"Where is Ruhanika Yuvraaj" Dadi sa asked and now everyone's attention were on me.
"She got sick last night, like she puked. She just woke up now and would eat breakfast late" I said and everyone got silent.
Maa sa was the first one to break the silence "Is she okay now?"
I nodded and draped the napkin around my lap.
Starting with my black coffee , i had my fair piece of omelette and onion -green bell pepper sandwich.