: Farewell :

So guys that's it huh?
Loving The Prince is over?

I am so extremely grateful for all those who are reading this last note.
Even Thank You is short word for describing the feelings of mine towards you all.

To all those people who have stayed by this book from ongoing status, A huge bear hug to you all.
Thank you for making loving the prince.

To all those five-six people , I met on wattpad, you guys are the sole reason for my motivation.
Your all comments, Messages on my profile/Dm/Instagram gave me the courage to write down this story <3

Loving The Prince was like my dream. I love royal things of india so much and I really wanted to dive into it , After watching so many centuries,Decades old based movies and series I thought about writing this book, And you all gave me the strength to keep up with the story.

So who is your favourite character?
I personally feel like Ruhanika is the strongest, from what all she has been through.
I just wanted to convey through this book is that- No matter what you guys are going through, The difficulties, Pain, Challenges, Happiness it  is all just a phase and at some point it will move .
Nothing is permanent and we have to cherish each and every moment.

Just like Ruhanika who went through tough phase in the beginning , eventually got her happiness.
She didn't gave up and just like that i want you guys to keep swimming.
You all are stronger than you think, You are beautiful and amazing and loving.

So i will just go now , i have already taken so much of your time :(
But last but not the least,
SEQUEL ? You might be thinking?

So there are many characters with whom i can write the story for example:-

: Divya ? Something about the Rajvansh princess's love life ?

:SAMARTH AND KRITIKA!??!
don't tell me you all forgot about them :(

:Vishesh And Naina!?
from how their eyes found  each other on the marriage of our couple?

:Or even Rajveer and Ruhanika's life?
Or their Children's life?

So comment down and let me know which one you would like?

If there is anything about sequel, I will let you guys know , but mostly it is going to be after this year as i have other two books on my draft to write.
And i have thought about sequel.

With the bottom of my heart , I thank each and everyone of you.
I love you all .
If anytime you feel bad and need someone to talk to , I am always there for you and my message box is open <3

Lastly , Please drop your review on the book and help me put a smile on my face:)

So my lovely people,
Thank you
I love you all
Peace Out !
-Author (Honeybee)