: Twenty-Five :

Ruhanika's Pov

There is a big difference between telling someone that you have something for them or saying that you like them.
And my one and only is my loving prince.
Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh .

If there was anything I could give up to be with him again in the next era of my life , I would do it gladly without any hesitation cause that much of effect he has on me.
And today is the biggest day of his life.
His Rajtilak.
My heart was flushing out so fast that I was imagining how I am still alive?
First of all, what sort of a loving wife i would be if I don't support him on his very special day?

The ceremony was going to held itself up here in palace and the whole palace looks like a dream come true.
So many people have already started gathering outside of palace and Dada sa specially made arrangements for the all the visitors outside with water bottles and some light snacks.
Every newspaper, city channel , news channel , headlines etc were covered with today's highlights.
A huge rush was gathered up into Jodhpur and Yuvraaj have received so much blessings and wishes.

The loud royal music started playing outside of the inner part of Mahaal where we all lived and maa sa stood up.
"Ruhanika and divya come soon"
Following behind her , Dadi sa and Kaki sa too stood up and three of them rushed out of the hall where five of us were getting dolled up with heavy jewellery and long royal dresses with lots of makeup.
I was constantly texting Yuvraaj and he didn't replied back to single of my texts.

I stopped three of the ladies and took their picture from my phone.
They all laughed and blessed me and said there were going to be photographers but still , i wanted my ladies first picture from my phone.
Any problem? No good.
My mood is lately being so up and down consistently as for the reason why?
I am still understanding why is that , Am I pregnant?
Fck no.

Its been like only three times we have had sex , first time was the best but the next week we did have sex twice in the same week and from then we both have been so busy that it was a relief to me if I saw his face once.
I excused myself to go and use the washroom.
My hands without knowing flew towards my stomach and i looked myself up in the mirror.
Nothing is changed, I am not pregnant.
That's a relief.

Heck we have not even discussed if we are having a kid in the future or not.
I obviously want three-four kids cause i love children so much that since I was a little girl , I would dream of my kids.
The sudden knock interrupted me from my thoughts and I jerked myself from the fantasies and opened the gate.
"Thank god you are fine, I thought something happened. Come fast we only have half an hour left" Divya said and I nodded and rushed down to my chair in the hall to get ready.

The stylists started doing their job and i sat and started drinking my coconut shake.
Scent of cinnamon and heavy crimson filled my nostrils up and in came Samarth running.
"Oh my god divya for once look like a girl instead of an gorilla"
My lips got pressed into a thin line and the stylist lightly laughed and divya harshly stood up.

"Kyu be languur" Divya glared at him and he surrendered his hands and both of them turned to look at me and i blew them kiss.
"Divya, don't you think bhabhi sa is looking beautiful today, I wonder for whom she is getting all beautiful for"
My eyes went wide and I am damn sure my cheeks were starting to turn into red shade.

"Oh yes, I completely forgot. Please remind me that person" Divya said and i made sound from my shake pretending that I didn't heard them.
Everyone turned to look up at me and i waved at samarth.
"Oh hey when you came?" I innocently asked and both of them sulked and divya shrugged her shoulders and returned back to her seat.