: Thirteen :

Ruhanika's Pov

He was very very different at the reception party, Considering its been a month since we both were married.
One month seven days precisely to be married.
In this one month, nothing much changed except the fact that we both went on ignoring each other.

He didn't passed or said any rude comments about me, he would always behave so formally around me.
I missed the caring Rajkumar of Reception party.

Waking up from the very comfortable and soft couch was everything, you can't say its a couch cause it was very big and was so soft unlike other couches which are often hard.
I hurriedly went to closet and took shower and wore a red suit.
I got out and first to temple to take blessings from the gods.
Then i went and spent some time with three adorable dogs Fluffy, Lalu and Pinku.
I then took them for a walk for half an hour inside Garden for three of them.

After that i dropped those adorable creatures in their dog house beside living room and left for kitchen.
Chefs were making breakfast.
"Hey everyone" I said to everyone and they all replied back.
I started making my green tea and then took it to garden where Maa sa, Kaki sa and Dadi sa were waiting.
From my one month time spend in family , I have came to know that Samarth and Divya comes late for breakfast like as in we all just sit and they come and go back to their to sleep or do whatever they do.

My morning routine was now simple with taking shower, Going for walk with dogs then having tea with ladies of Rajvansh's.
After that we all gather for breakfast and leave for work.
Again except me who just spends day with Dadi sa , sometimes I go with Kaki and Maa sa to their Fashion company but I felt like I was intruding.
I have done bachelors and Masters in business administration and I don't know what to do after it.
No one has said me to do anything, they told me its up to me what i have to do , So I am still figuring out what I will do.
Mostly I will join The fashion company but i guess only time will tell.

We were laughing and talking about Samarth's stunt he did yesterday in College.
Apparently he 'accidentally' Took three of the dogs and roamed with them in college scaring everyone.

"Chalo breakfast ke liye sab aate hoge"Dadi sa said and we all stood up and placed our cups on the gardens table.

We all started waking towards another garden where we have our breakfast.
Papa sa and Dada sa were reading newspaper and I greeted them and they blessed me.

I sat on my place and he came in his glory and sat on head chair.
I passed him a small smile and Divya came with samarth .
Both were as usual again bickering about something.
They got sat down and greeted everyone.
The servants started serving us food , it was some indian food but Me and divya eat cereal with pancakes and juice.
Where as he and Samarth eats their special Protein Breakfast and rest every one eat normal breakfast.

"I have to leave for Paris for few days" He said and my hand froze, everyone stopped talking and five of the adults shared a look.

"Perfect. Take Ruhanika with you too, both of you will have honeymoon" Dada sa said and I coughed snd slightly choked on my food but regained myself.

He kept his neutral face and kept on looking at everyone except me.
"Usko bhi lejao Rajkumar, tum tumhara kaam krna vo ghum legi"Dadi sa said and he sighed.

"But-
I tried to speak and was rudely cut off by him
"We leave tomorrow morning" He murmured and stood up after that leaving my mouth open and close like fish.
"Dadi sa, its okay I will be here" I said to her and she chuckled.
"Live your life my child" Dadi sa said and smiled at me.
I chuckled and nodded.