: Eighteen :

Ruhanika's Pov

My head throbs, I have such bad stomach ache. My whole mood is upside down. Ten pm in the night and still sleep was far away from my mind.
My legs were lazily dangled around sofa and an ice pack was on my forehead.

Since I knew he was going to come in the room at any hour from now , I covered myself with blanket. The ice pack was giving me little relief and i held my favourite book tightly.
Today is first day of my periods.
Nothing happened in the past five hours when i got my period but now my cramps are killing me.
My whole mood was sad and tears were going to spill anytime soon from now on.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.
All my efforts were going in vain , so I changed my position and laid my stomach on couch with back facing front. The ice pack was now glued between the pillow and my face and blanket was on half of my legs.
A loud noise of shutting the door was heard.
His loud footsteps echoed in the room and suddenly stopped.

I turned upwards to look at him, he gave me an weird look and went downstairs. Maybe to go shower ?
I stayed in the same position for about half an hour when he came back and went outside in balcony.
The sudden urge to puke came in my gut and i rushed down to washroom and held the toilet tightly and coughed hard while puking .
My one hand held my hair and other the side of toilet, a rush of sound came and he instantly came and held my hair and started tapping my back to comfort me.
I coughed and stood awkwardly and went to wash basin to clean my mouth and wash my face.

He sat on the jacuzzi area, intently watching me. I then had the mint flavoured mouth wash in my mouth , i played with minty water then spitted it out and sighed.
I slowly dragged myself on floor and he came beside me and gently lifted me.

"Hey hey, Ruhanika" He worriedly said and held both of my arms. If this was any other time happening, i would have passed out from our close proximity.

"Yuvraaj I don't feel good" I murmured and then laid my head on his shoulders. He easily swept me in his arms and took me upstairs in the room and gently laid me down on bed.
And I might not just be in a graphic tee and knee length pajama.
He went somewhere outside the room and My eyes got watery.

Did he really left me all by myself?

Five minutes passed and still no sign of him, the nightstand beside me had a loud noise and he sat beside me .
"Ruhanika try to sit please" He murmured and I instantly flicked my eyes.

Did he just said please?

"Did you said please?" I asked and he looked at me and massaged his temple . I laughed . So hard that my stomach cramps got more worse.
I hissed and he glared at me and passed me a glass of white liquid.
"Drink this. Its energy drink. Or you will have dehydration" He sternly said and i started drinking it and when i was done he poured more in the glass.

"No" I said and passed him the glass and he looked like he was so done with me. He moved the glass towards my lips and made me drink it.
Both of our eyes locked together.

So many Emotions in my eyes, and a little worried emotion in his eyes.

His dark blue eyes, held up a mystery like travelling down to bottom of sea. So many emotions filled brown orbs of mine was clearly noticed by him.
After the glass was empty, I realised i felt very much better.
I laid down on bed and wrapped my hands around my stomach.
He caressed my hair and came to other side of bed.