: Seventeen :

Ruhanika's Pov

The trip to Paris was indeed a good one, nothing much happened but at least both of us got one step closer, and thats a good thing.
After the shopping spree of his accessories, he went away to do his work , we then stay three more days in France.
The three more days which we spent in Bordeaux , Lyon and Marseille were great.

We did a great walking tour in Bordeaux , Many wine tasting ; but I didn't tasted , actually he did it.
Some sightseeing, cute little shops and very amazing markets.
We then had a cruise tour in Marseille, we had so much fun.

But it was always two of us , no other crowd were there, It was sad as well as amazing.
He didn't talked to me much after our last conversation.
Yes , we both sleep together on bed. From that moment of nightmare, I haven't got any nightmare again.
He always protects me and hold me like I am some kind of person who will leave him.
We even clicked cute pictures and uploaded on Social Media.

The Rajvansh's were so excited and thrilled when we talked.
Both samarth and divya were sulking and said to come home soon.
Both of them told us to get so many things.

And he actually abided with it. He got all the things which his siblings listed.
Even for elders we got so many other things .
Now we were in his private jet and were heading back to Jodhpur.
From what I have noticed about him in this seven days trip was that he certainly had very bad anger issues, He is always silent and observe happenings in his surroundings, He has been doing a very good job in hiding his thoughts and emotions.

He is cold as ice , I even couldn't decipher a single incident about him since he saw my worst moment.
My nightmare.

He didn't questioned me about it and I couldn't be more thankful and grateful to him . But I knew he was again hiding his words and thoughts cause how can someone just not ask about something bad?

"Please buckle your seatbelt, we are about to land" The Pilot said and both of us buckled ourselves.
I changed into A brown salwar suit, I don't have any problem in wearing Saree or Suits in Mahaal cause you have to accept everything when you are royal.
And when he will become King Of India after his Rajtilak , I will become an actual Queen.
Growing up I always dreamt of being princess and Have an amazing life in future.

I had to face many issues and dreading moments and certainly very very bad things but it worked well since I got married into Rajvansh and I got so amazing family .
Its going to be two months soon of our marriage, and still my parents haven't contacted me .

And i am so happy for it cause I hate them to no extent , they made me go through so much pain.
How much I thought of having a loving family and amazing bond but everything changed after that Night.
They started hating me to no extent and did awful things to me.

I didn't knew i was crying when i felt few drop of tears on my hand , he looked at me suspiciously and silently asked What happened in his language.
I shook of my head and positivity assured him I am fine.
He still didn't looked content and I am not ready to just share my past with him.

We successfully landed in Jodhpur and both Neeya and Geet opened the gate of the jet and I thanked them for their service.

The hard sun rays of Jodhpur sprawled on my face , i stood at the stairs and looked at the scene in front of me.
My beautiful Jodhpur.