: Sixteen :

Ruhanika's Pov

The sun rays sprawled up on my face , i snuggled more into the pillow and the pillow smelled so nice.
My hand was touching something hard.
I jerked open my eyes and what the fck.

Turns out the pillow was none other than him!
My head was on his chest , his hand were securely holding my waist and his chin was on my head.
A blush crept on my cheeks.
I saw the time on the clock and fck it was ten am.

I looked around and then realised , We were in paris and not in Jodhpur.
I tried to get out his grip but he was just not letting it go.
I wriggled and he groaned.

He moved his hands a little and boom there was a little space, so crawling out of the space like a toddler, I got out from bed and placed the pillow in my position.

I lightly giggled and ran to washroom, for brushing my teeth and doing my morning activities.
Why am I smiling so much?
After fresh up, I looked at bedroom and he was not there.
Shrugging my shoulders, I left to closet for getting my today's outfit ready.

"Ruhanika" He shouted from living room , ughh! Now what.
Don't tell me we are back to square one.

"Yes" I lowly said and he was reading French Newspaper and was holding his cigarette.
Hot bastard.

"What do you want for breakfast, I am leaving in just few minutes for business, Amelie will come here and you can do whatever you want but remember three security guards should be with you, and I should be informed of your well being by yourself and not the guards! Am I clear"

Who says so much in the morning!
And I thought he and I will roam together in the city together! This hot prince !

"Ruhanika" He sternly said and snapped his fingers in front of my face and yeah I came back to reality.

"Yes! All clear" I said and he sighed and went back on reading that stupid french newspaper.

Angrily stomping my feet in my head, I went to closet and started taking out my dress and i went to washroom and started doing my skin care routine, after fifteen minutes or so I was done and I went outside.
And just in time; cause he was leaving for his 'business'.

"And use this" He then passed me some expensive looking card and i said I didn't wanted it but he paid no attention to it.

"Bye" I said and he nodded and went away leaving me alone in this City of Love all by myself.

I got an text from Amelie saying she would be here in an hour and half.
I texted her back and went to Mini Kitchen and started preparing my morning green tea.

How much I miss my three adorable dogs and All the Rajvansh's.
Since I didn't got the chance to talk to them yesterday, I should give them a call once I get ready.
I then went closet and started searching for good clothes.
Skirts? Wore them yesterday
Jeans? Hell no I am in Paris

Taking out my outfit and going to washroom, i took a hot long shower , then scrubbed some Jasmine scented Body wash, My absolute favourite part ; washing my hair .
Even though I washed them yesterday, I still washed it again.

Wrapping a towel around myself and my hair, I dried myself then started doing my business and then finally it was clothes turn.
I wore a black lace set, then a full black skirt with crop top, a black stockings and matching boots.
I then did my makeup in a glossy lipstick, thick eyebrows, light blush and some foundation.