: Three :

Ruhanika's Pov

How quickly twenty seven days flew by ? Just like when i was a kid i used to always dwell about why summer vacations are passing so quickly.
After my roka, the next week the elder woman and I started shopping for marriage.
During our time I became so close to them, all three women treated me like they knew me from beginning and not just few days ago.

Kaki sa's daughter divya has been trying to meet me but everyone stopped her telling her to meet me directly at mehandi.
Cause she has a big mouth and would spill all the beans to her dearest bhaiyas.

Today is Ganesh Pooja , in this festival an invitation is sent to god to join the auspicious marriage and make marriage happen without any evil eye.

Getting ready into my pink suit first cause we were leaving for Udaipur, the marriage was supposed to happen at one of the palace owned by Rajvansh's.
The news of the most eligible bachelor of India and Soon to be King of India was not yet disclosed.
It still remained secret, there were rumours going around that maybe their Rajkumar was going to get married.
But who was that girl who stole Yuvraj's heart?

Yeah that was NOT me.

It was currently four in the morning and mom was yelling me to come downstairs that everyone are waiting to leave.
Rolling my eyes i went downstairs and without saying anything to her we got into cars.

Dads and moms extended family all were directly going to come at Udaipur , Naina Siya and Nikita were with me in the car and we all were talking and laughing.

Soon we reached Palace and my soon to be mother in law stood there with a
Pooja Thali.
She did my quick aarti and kissed my forehead.

"We will meet tomorrow beta, be safe" I smiled and replied back with you too and with last glance she left .

Mom started walking very fast and we reached the other side of Palace.
The south side of Palace was for Bride Side.
The palace looked very attractive and pleasing.
It all screamed power and money.

"You start getting ready and be in the banquet hall within a hour"
My very pissed looking mother said and i just scoffed and nodded.
Nikita snickered.

Scanning the room key to my room , my mouth fell open. The room was double the size of my apartment.
Nikita was staying with me and Naina and Siyas room was just beside me.
There was a living room, a study room, a music room and two bedrooms with three bathrooms and a private pool with a jacuzzi.

The bed was soft as teddy bear , I felt like I was on cloud nine . My eyes were about to close when Nikita snatched away the blanket from me.
"If you are forgetting let me remind you that you have Ganesh Pooja in an hour"

Slightly glaring at her , i went towards my suitcases and opened it . Taking out my event's outfit i went towards bathroom and took a quick shower.
Today i had to get by myself because all three friends of mine were busy with themselves getting ready.

I refused for Makeup artist for today because I didn't trusted them as they would apply too much makeup and make me look like an plastic doll.
So getting into my colourful Lehnga . I started doing light makeup and put my hair in french braid.
I wore my silver sandal and took my purse.