: Twenty-Nine :

Ruhanika's Pov

I was shivering at this point, my whole body has been acting weird from last five days.
Throwing up, dizziness and weakness have become my best friend.

Yuvraaj and I were going out for my check up , it was decided that when only the baby will be born , the news will get out as there are going to be many people and things which can harm the innocent baby.
From the moment everyone have come to know about my pregnancy they all have went into hulk mode.

By every hour someone would call me and ask me if i need something.
And now i am ordered to be at palace only.
I tried to protest but those emotional blackmail's always get me. So at last it was decided that only for the very important day i could go out for the work and have normal online work done if i want to go to office.
And honestly i am very happy about it.

My hands were on my stomach and i was looking myself in the mirror,
"I have gotten so fat" I murmured and tried to hide my insecurities but those grey-blue eyes always cheer me up.
"What did you say baby momma" He came up from behind me , away from the bathroom with a towel hanging around his waist and wet droplets falling from his strands.

"Do you think I will look beautiful even if I don't loose my weight?" My heart was beating in the speed of miles and insecurities about myself always worry me.
He got extremely close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and turned to make me look at him.
"Nothing can ever make you stop looking so beautiful and gorgeous my wife, you are and always be the queen of my heart. And if you don't like something about yourself , I will automatically like it more, cause that much of effect you have on me"

God i love this man so much.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him intensely on his lips.
He growled and pinched my buttcheeks , making me gasp which gave him the opportunity to devour my mouth .
I moaned at the sudden contact and shorts from beneath me were slipped off and the cold air stung me.
His hands went up to my thigh and I pressed against the mirror.

"You are so perfect. For me. For my heart. For my soul. For my everything."
That was all that shook me to my core, his hands and their mercilessly torcher went up to my body and stumbled me.
Leaving me all flustered and wet.

The feeling of after sex is what always get you.
I was shaking at this point and glaring at him so hard.
"Now if I pass out during the appointment it is all going to be your fault" I pointed my fingers at him and looked like a rage bull but he just rolled his eyes and kissed my fingers and wore his pants.

I stomped my feet two -three times and huffed . This prince is so fckn annoying.
"So i am annoying huh?" He said and i looked at him innocently.
Did i say it out loudly?
"Yes you did"

Okay subconscious, no more talking to you cause i say things so loudly and that human being in front of me always listens.
A plain orange suit , with sandals was my outfit of the day.
Because i know the dress will get dirty with all the doctors stuff on me.

And then he wore a black kurta , fckn kill me already.
Black on him is my full tone weakness.
I groaned and suddenly hugged him from behind.
Stiffing , i saw him passing me a worried look and i just shook my head.
Just being in his arms makes me smile.

"We are going to be late Ruhanika baby" He whispered and held my hand from behind and i smiled and kissed his cheeks.
He crouched down and kissed my cute baby bump.
He lovingly caressed it and I forwarded him my hands.
"I know baby is going to love you"
He nodded and both of us walked out of the bedroom.