Chapter 25

I awake in a small dark stone room. The door is as grey and dull as the walls. It is so dark in here, it is almost impossible to see in general. But there is an ever so slightly slip of light coming from the middle of the door, which is what I'm guessing they use to give food to the prisoners. The last thing I remember I was trying to escape the hospital with the rest of us. I remember locking my eyes with Marina, her eyes filled with worry, rage and desperation as I was whirred away in the stone cold helicopter.

That might be the last time I ever see Marina, Six, Nine, even Nate... Whatever happens, I will not stop fighting, and I will make them proud in my last days, fighting till my dying breath. I will never lose hope in them rescuing me. But I know in my heart, that they might not, they probably think I'm dead already, I'm not part of the charm whatsoever, so they have no way of knowing if I am alive or dead.

I know my next few days will be filled with pain and suffering. I just have to hang in there, I am a fighter. I can survive whatever they throw at me. Just as I lie on my bed, contemplating the future and cherishing my loved ones I hear a loud click on the door. I jump up from my metal shaped plank, it's supposed to be a bed but it really isn't much of one. Two men armed with Mog blasters storm into the room, they aren't big enough to be Mogadorian's so they must be human. Who in the world would think 2 humans would have a chance against a Loric? I use my telekinesis to push one of the armed humans back into the stone wall, careful not to have too much force as to hurt the human, it's not their fault they don't know what the Mog's are truly capable of.

The remaining guard brings out this small metal cylinder like object. She presses a small button a bright red light appears from the object and lets out a piercing sound that could burst any eardrum in an instant. I cover my ears, trying desperately to get away from the sound that is blasting through my ear drums and rebounding off the edges of my brain. Taking a piece of my sanity away every second I continue to listen to it. I feel a sharp needle stick into the side of my neck. Making my body and mind feel weak and different to when I'm at my strongest. I try to bring out my water whip to escape from this horrible cell. But I am unable to, my body and mind just aren't connecting properly to use my legacy, I try my telekinesis, it also as expected doesn't work either.

"She can't use her powers now. She's free to be transported." Says the guard I didn't get a chance to bash against the wall. "Yea speak for yourself. The wall hurts." Says the other one as he attempts to rub his back. They escort me out of the room, I walk on my own, knowing I won't have a chance without my legacies, and also because my body is weak from that drug. Occasionally the guard will push me just to make himself feel superior. Just wait, as soon as I get my legacies back, he'll be sorry.

"I know how to walk! You can stop pushing me!" I half yell half spit at him.

"Prisoners are not permitted to talk! He says while he whacks my shoulder with the butt of the blaster cannon. I fall forward a few steps and turn around. My eyes boring holes into his soul. "You'll regret that!" I spit down at him. My strength is slowly coming back to me, I won't be able to use my legacies yet but I can definitely take him.

I push forward to him. My eyes glaring daggers at him as I close the gap between us. He brings his blaster cannon up pointing the end towards my head. I slow a bit but continue towards him. "Stop! I'll shoot!" he says, his voice shaking at the same time. I continue towards him. I stop right in his face. My eyes at his level staring right at him. "No you won't," I whisper. I go to smash him in the side of the head to hopefully knock him unconscious. But before I could reach his head the one to the right releases a shot on my shoulder and I fly backwards. As my adrenaline comes back, as does my strength and power. I let my water whip emit from my palm and feel the power and strength of my body radiating through my water whip. I bring it up and wrap it around the guard that shot me first. His head looks down at the water whip wrapped around his torso then moving his head back up level with me. His eyes widening as I unwrap it sending him spinning backwards onto the floor. The other looks towards me and turns to run but I swing my whip forwards and it comes in contact with his ankle. I yank it backwards and the guard collides with the floor in a swift motion.

I turn around to run in the opposite direction when I see dozens of guards coming towards me. Mog's and humans. I turn back to run the other way but the same amount of silhouettes are closing in on the other side. I'm sandwiched in the middle and I have to be ready to fight. I bring out another water whip from my other hand, but add a volt of electricity through it from my elemental legacy. Something that Six taught me while we were all training.

Before I have a chance to swing my whip's and fight against the pack, I hear a very dull sounding cannon and all of a sudden there is a needle in my arm, very similar to a tranquilizer. And all of a sudden, everything goes black.

I wake on a metal table in the middle of a light grey stoned room, my arms and legs strapped harshly to the table. I thrash against the bonds and already know from the lack of movements that I'm not going to escape them. As I stop struggling. The figure I have dreaded to face strolls into the room. His purple scar emanating a vibe off his tall silhouette.

"Hello number Eleven." He smiles evilly towards me.

A.N: Hey I'm so sorry I have not updated in soooo long. There are no excuses so I'm not going to try to excuse myself for my behavior. I have been working on a new story, but it is not posted on here. I think I will update maybe 1 or 2 more times. And it will finally be completed. BTW. This book will lead into the start of revenge of seven :)