Chapter 6

The Mogadorian smirks widely. I wince away from him, repulsed by his stench and smile. It's disgusting, but what's worse is he would kill anything on sight. 

I choke back my pain, the cut feels deep, or there is something coated on their swords. I kick the Mogadorian in the face, he stumbles back but only for a few seconds, we're back fighting combat to combat again, me blocking his strengthened sword swings. 

All of a sudden he hits me square in the stomach, with an upper cut. Knocking the wind out of my body. The power of his punch lifts me off the ground and falling backwards fast. 

A few of the other Mogadorians hesitantly advance at me. I kick one in between the legs him cringing but not as much as a human would. I stab the first Mog in the stomach, causing him to turn into a pile of ash.

I see the same Mogadorian who repulsed me more than the others did, with those hideous teeth. I use my telekinesis on him. Pushing him against the wall fast and hard enough he is flattened. 

A few of the others look at him, then back at me. Their facial expressions change completely. They look almost afraid. But with hate. They pull their blasters up, aiming them on me. As the blasters are charging. I kill a few more mogs. Then I hear a click. I look back to the mogs with the blasters. 

Smiles plastering both their faces. They fire. I push off the ground with my legacy, I complete a back flip, dodging the cannons fired, they miss me by inches. Thank god. That was a close one. I look back at them. 

"That was a very bad idea." I say pointing my finger in between them. Shaking my pointing finger. I shoot forwards, sword in front, I stab one. Then fall back once again. I fly up closer to the roof. Turn upside down, my body changing angle many time, going upside down, horizontal, diagonal. Killing and slicing the remaining of the mogs. 

Ash covering the floor I know their gone, I'm safe; no one knows I'm here. Now I can finally rest in peace. And that Mogadorian is dead. That means 12 is safe. For now, but I still would like to find him, it will be good to unite. And I'm ready to find the others. It's going to be hell explaining that there was 12 not 10. But I'm not sure 10 elders even made it to earth. I'm pretty sure they didn't. But maybe some other Loric escaped.

I make my way over to a room I know is free. I check around the room, making sure it's clear. I check back in the hall. The ash still planted on the floor. I shut the door and head to bed.
I use my telekinesis to lock the door, because I forgot to. I turn the light off and close my eyes. 

Arising from my deep sleep, I realize the doors open. I look around the room. Nothing changed. Wait where's my backpack. That had my money! my chest! everything! they couldn't have escaped. We're on a boat. 

I fly up to the ceiling, keeping out of sight. I go upside down and stick my head out the top of the door frame. To make sure there are no guards or more mogs walking. It's all clear so I fly out. 

I drop to the floor knowing both ways are safe. Walking along I keep a look out. All the doors are open from last night. I’ll check them on the way back to the stairway. 

As I round the corner I see a sneaking figure along the wall up ahead. I immediately go back. Luckily he didn't see me. I fly back up to the ceiling and get a better look at him. 

He's definitely not a Mog. He's actually tan. He looks almost like. Oh wow. I think he sneaked on here, probably raiding random things in people's or the mogs' rooms. Then I notice my backpack spread across his back. I return to the ground and knock on his shoulder. 

"Excuse me? You know that stealing is bad." I say smugly. 

I won't hurt him yet in case he'll give me back my bag without any trouble. He turns around slowly. He forms a smile while looking down at my small figure. He definitely doesn't expect me to be almost triple the strength of him.

"Oh, well hey there little lady. What are you doing in these areas?" he says treating me like a child with a flirtatious smile. 

Hey I mightn't look like a grown up woman but I am 15 and I really don't like being called 'little'. 

"Did you just call me. Little?" I say threatening. 

"Yeah baby, where's your family at?" he says showing what he thinks is a dazzling smile, but is just plain scary. 

Oh no. First he calls me little, now he's flirting with me. This guy should really shut his gob. Cause he's making me angry. 

"First. DONT call me little! Second. Don't 'baby' me. And third. Give me back my pack. Before I rip your head off!" I growl. 

His face changes from smug to serious. "Look girl. I'm not giving your bag back and you couldn't hurt me if your life depended on it." He says smirking. 

"Babe. you shouldn't judge people on their height." I say. "And you really want to challenge Me." 

"You know what. Go on baby, hit me, try and hurt Me." he says sarcastically pitying me. 

"I said don’t 'BABY' me!" I close to yell. I punch him hard in the stomach. Sending him flying back at the wall. He just looks at me stunned. 

He swings at me but I catch his punch. "Give me my bag. And I won't hurt you. Last chance." He looks back to my hand and to my face. 

He huffs in anger "FINE! You’re a freak!" He hands me my bag and runs off. I look in the bag making sure everything is in there. It looks mainly good. I count the money it's all there too. He mustn't of looked in the bag. He would have taken the cash. 

I head back the way I came. On the way zipping up my bag and chucking it across my shoulder. Slipping my other arm in I ascend the stairs. 

I reach the top deck and look around. It's just after dawn and it's a cloudy day. That's pretty good the clouds will hide me. I look around making sure no one’s here and fly up to the sky. 

I look around, getting my sense of direction. As I'm turning, I see it. Oh my god! That's impossible! It's the Statue of Liberty!