Chapter 8

The Mogadorian looks so innocent now, from the hard, tough look he had only moments ago this new change could actually work, he might actually look human. He is unconscious most probably going to wake up in just under half an hour. I wave twelve off, signalling it's time to leave. I head off in the opposite direction as Twelve already headed in. 

All of a sudden I feel a force on my body stopping me from moving any body parts an inch. My figure slowly turns around and I'm facing Twelve

My serious face turns into a deathly scowl, directed towards Twelve, the cheeky grin plastered across his face is just what tops it off. 

"Hey Jen, how are you? I'm good thanks for asking." he says mockingly. 

"First, do not pick me up again. EVER! Second, I don't go as Jen anymore. My name is just Eleven for now. I lost track of the different names I had. Third, do not give me that mocking attitude."

I nod my head and start walking the opposite way again, thinking about were I'm gonna sleep for the night. 

"Excuse me, where do you think you’re going?" twelve exclaims 

"Umm, walking?" I reply glumly 

"No. your coming with me, we've found each other, were not splitting up again. The others would want us to stay together."

"Ugh. Fine." I say dawdling over towards Twelve. 

"But I have one rule. You do not tell me what to do!" I comment seriously. 

After walking a few blocks we turn down a small alley. We exit out the other end of the alley into an open area, it's deserted but it has an old beat up car. 

Twelve walks up a set of stairs to the second floor on the outside of a building. He plops in a key and jiggles open a small apartment door. 

Looking inside the apartment, it's completely different from the outside, inside is bright and homely, and it’s spacious with plush furniture. 

My mouth drops wide open, Twelve just smirks at me. I stroll into the house and look around a bit. 

"2nd bedroom through the door on the right. Kitchens over there, bathroom through the door on the left. Even know it looks modern and lively, I don't have that much money. So the toilet is broken, shower you have to turn forwards and backwards twice to get the hot water to work. And washing machine is broken too. 

I look straight at him and smile. "Well I guess I better fix that then." His face turns into a very confused expression as I turn to walk towards the bathroom. 

After about an hour of experimenting with the broken appliances, I fix and improve almost all of them. The shower can now be altered by what temperature you want the water to be. The washing machine can now wash, dry and iron in one load. And the toilet is as good as new, can't really advance a toilet.

I head over to the kitchen and grab the peanut butter from the pantry, not forgetting the bread too, I spread the peanut butter over my white bread and close another piece of bread over it, making a sandwich, I eat it on the way to my room. Quickly brushing my teeth and heading to the comfortable wide king size bed.