Chapter 19

“Oh my god! You’re bloody useless. You said you could do this!” Yells Nine, frustrated with my effort.

Nine is training me in the ways of an elemental. I don’t think he even knows what he’s doing; he’s making me make water bubbles for heaven’s sake. How are they supposed to help me! Right now is where I wish I had my dad here to teach me. But no, I’m stuck with Nine. He just keeps yelling at me, I’m so tempted to create my water whip again and whack him with it. He’s seriously getting on my bad side. If he says one more bloody comment I’m gonna strangle him.

“Eleven! This is not prissy princess class, this is training! Get your head out of your ass!” Nine yells

Okay, nup that’s it! I charge at Nine. Punching him in the face. He reels backward from the affect of my blow. His light brown eyes change suddenly. Pure focus and determination takes over his muscular build. He lurches at me, swinging his arm, I roll left dodging his fist, only to be hit in my gut by his knee. The wind knocked out of me. I reel backwards, clutching my stomach. It feels as if a rock just tried to puncture its way through my stomach.

I snap out of my day dream, eyeing Nine with anger. “That was a bad idea, you’re going down now.”

“You have guts kid, but you’re stupid!” Nine returns

I push my arm out to the side, my new legacy kicking in, I feel my water whip extend from my hand. Nine watches with pure curiosity and satisfaction. “Okay, there we go, you can do something with it now!” Nine spits, sarcasm lining his voice.

I fling my whip towards Nine, he dodges it, moving at speeds faster than any known creature, even Loric. He runs up the side of the wall. My eyes are locked on his figure. Amazement controlling my brain. That’s a cool as legacy; imagine being able to just run up the wall like it was still the ground. Before I could snap back to reality, I feel two feet collide with my back, sending me flying towards the front of the room.

Nine then grabs out Helenae, the same crystal that he was earlier, the crystal that is supposedly suppose to help me to control the elements. It turns a foggy grey colour. I feel wind surge around me, like a tornado just emitted itself around this very room. Nine forms a giant smirk.

“Control it!” He yells towards me. I put away my whip and focus.

I don’t know how I’m supposed to do this, I can barely control water yet, let alone wind. The strong wind whipping my hair in all directions, bits in my face, other pieces I can see out of the corner of my eye, swirling in the wind. I feel a source throughout me, it started out like when I control water, but its different now, it’s hard to describe what’s happening in the veins of my body. It’s like their being drained of blood and fluid and filled with nothing, with air.

I close my eyes, my fingers spread at my sides. Time seems to slow down, almost freeze; I look around, the only thing I can see are particles, bits of the wind that I should somehow control. I reopen my eyes, realising that time is still normal and the wind is still circling, Nine’s hands are above his head now, trying to see me through the gale of wind.

My arms extend above my head, my fingers pointed towards the ceiling. I start to reverse the wind, make it slow down, and circle in the opposite direction, this time much faster than it was before. I point my arms towards Nine, all of a sudden the wind is lifting him up, he is twisting and turning in the wind, trying desperately to get out. I slow it down; placing Nine safely back on the ground. The wind then disappears. I look up at Nine, he has close the centre of Helenae.

“That was fantastic, but don’t you dare do that to me again.” Nine says happily, a warning covers the last part though. “You are one strong chick! Only because of your legacies though, you never did training like I did of course.” Nine says with a cocky smirk plastered across his face.

“Whatever.” I throw over my shoulder while walking out the door.

I retreat back to the kitchen, happy with my recent training lesson. “How’d it go?” Nate asks kissing my cheek before having a seat beside me. “I think I did well.” I say with a genuine smile.

“She did okay,” Nine states walking into the kitchen also. “You’re just jealous because you’re not an elemental.” I reply with a smirk.

“Please. It’s a good legacy, but it doesn’t suit you.” “Again, jealous much.”

“Guys, shut up! I’m trying to watch this.” Six interferes, annoyed.

As everyone gathers around the TV I hear shouting from underneath us. I can only just make out a few sentences of what they are saying. ‘Where are they!?” An extremely deep voice replies. I hear what sounds like a Mogadorian blaster cannon. This is not good. I turn to the others. But they are already up getting their stuff. I grab my pre-made backpack and pick up BK.

We all head downstairs and into the car we bought the other day. We all jump in. Nate starts the engine and drives extremely fast out onto the road. Nate speeds down the freeway.

“Where to?”  He asks

“We need to find Sam, his father and Sarah, and also find John.”

“And where are they?” I ask “We don’t know, we can check but we need a computer or laptop.”

“Well I guess we’ll be stopping to get that won’t we.”

A.N-Thankyou all for your support, it means so much to me whenever any of you comment and vote. This isn't the longest chapter but I did enjoy writing this chapter with Nine :)