•Prologue•

The prologue will include her father's pov. Hers will be from the first chapter.

To Starflies And Sunsets•

My daughter was still sleeping despite the fact that she was getting late for her college. I asked the caretakers to wake her up but they were glancing at each others faces, reason?

Who wants to get insulted because of their job, that too for absolute no reason?

Finally when one of them went to wake her up, loud screams were heard. Every word that she spoke was audible to us and it was clear how she kept insulting the care taker. When she came down the look on her face was calmer than her screams, yet it was necessary to try not to mention any thing she hated or else she would start again.

"Morning Dad" She hugged me and took her seat to have her breakfast.

"Morning, Princess. But the way you were sleeping for more than nine-"

"Dad please, you know I don't like waking up early. It doesn't suit my schedule" she rolled her eyes at me and pulled the chair out to have a seat beside me.

"Princess you have to change your schedule a little, you know, waking up early has several benefits" My attempts to explain her any good thing were always hated to be futile, but I still tried. I always did and I always will.

"Nah. I m fine!" She said, making several weird expressions and continued having her breakfast.

"Princess your attitude, It's not right. You should have a positive attitude and care for every person who is with you. Don't take them for granted"

"My attitude is my everything dad. Don't start your usual lecture. You know I hate talking like this to you but please understand from my point of view" Her point of view was something I could never understand.

Nobody could

"I know that my daughter loves me but, I don't like seeing you this way" Being strong and confident was another thing, and being the way she was, was another talk.

A whole different subject.

"But Aanya-"

"Bye dad! I am going!" She scoffed as she placed her sandwich back and left the dining table grabbing her favourite chocolates. One could tell from her behavior how hard she would fall before being stable.

What could I do with this girl? She was always so bossy and sour minded.

How many times will I get a complaint from her college regarding her?

She needed to change her attitude, even if she respected me, what she treated others like wasn't acceptable. And if she talked to me like this then what about others?

I didn't want to imagine that.

Thinking about my only child, my daughter, I went to my office and as ususal I was greeted by my sweetest and most hardworking employee, Siddharth Verma.

He was an orphan who worked day and night to make his both ends meet. Just opposite of my daughter. He was humble and affectionate, a perfect man who could do anything for me. Seeing his diligence and hardwork in the past, I had sponsored his higher studies.

He was in his final year in Business Studies and did a part time job in my office too which payed well. He usually came in the afternoon after his college but many a times I could find him in the morning, today being one of the days.

"Good morning sir" He touched my feet as a sign of respect and gave me one of his positive smiles.

"Good morning my child"