[36] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [36]

𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈

𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈

𝗦 𝗜 𝗗 𝗗 𝗛 𝗔 𝗥 𝗧 𝗛

"What the hell is your problem?!" Neil yelled at Aanya while she tightened her grip around his collar and pulled him harshly. Neil was holding her collar and due to the height difference Aanya was finding it difficult to stand properly when he was pulling her up everytime.

"My problem? It's that I freaking saw you pushing Siddharth so that he gets hurt!" She yelled at him back before he pushed her harshly, throwing her on the ground.

Aanya, being Aanya, stood up the very next moment and sprang at him to give him a punch in his face when he tried doing it again. "Use you mouth, not your fucking hands"

"What happened to you all of a sudden? If you remember we were together?" A real shady smirk followed the sentence.

"Together?"she chuckled sarcastically before rolling her eyes at him "The people who are together don't try raping their partner Mr. Neil" she looked at him while the crowd gasped in shock.

"I was drunk!" He stammered.

"So? Is that an excuse for misbehaving with a girl?" Aanya asked Neil, none of them revealing the underlying matter.

"Oh, I see. You think I'm making an excuse. The problem is that you didn't even listen to me. Just went out to find someone new for you. When you couldn't find anyone for you, you found him to replace me. And now you're standing in front of your boyfriend, I mean, ex-boyfriend for your newly found guy? Wow!"

He was doing it intentionally. He knew Aanya didn't want to reveal her marriage and this way she had to.

"That's none of your business. It's between us, and you don't have to care what goes on when you yourself were the wrong person whom I regret meeting to the very core of my heart" she glared at him before pushing her way through the people gathered around and reaching out for me. "Come on Sid" she said to me and offered me her hand to stand up.

As I slipped my hand into hers, she helped me stand and looked into my eyes with care "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good" I replied with a smile.

Life is perfect?

Not at all

But it seemed so soothing with her by my side

"I wonder how you trapped the poor guy Aanya" oh yeah, just Neil deciding that he had to bark in between. "And now you're planning to go simply away without answering the questions to which all of us want answers? We want to know how and why?"

"Why should I even answer your question? Is that really necessary?" She sighed before holding my hand and signaling me to leave with her. "There's so much chaos"