[33] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [33]

𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍
𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝖾
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝖾𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

Things started going in a smoother way than what I imagined them to go. Even if Siddharth didn't give a proper answer to my question, I would clear it up tonight asking him properly for a chance. With the hope that tonight we'll be alone for a talk, I kept following Vicky along with everyone else.

We've spent times together, nights together but the feelings never found their way to come to light. They hid somewhere in the darkness, not trying to show up unless mistakes make an appearance.

Silence was dominating the time, none of us spoke a word, It was just was just us and the nature's pretty little sounds reaching our ears. Vicky and Natasha were walking in front of us, Rehan and Aaziyat were behind us. We were walking together by prescence by none of us tried looking at each other or say a word.

My face slowed down when I looked at him with fear creeping inside of me terrorizing me with the constant over flow of negative thoughts saying that he would never be there for me.

No matter how tough you are, how strong you are, when your loved one leaves you or the thought of losing a person close to you comes,

That shit hurts

And that doesn't really see the person whom it's reaching.

Same was the case with me. The only difference was that I would not be showing it to other people unless it's really necessary and would try till I could. Letting go of the people I truly like was never a part of me. So was he, an important part of my life now, such important that I didn't wish to let him go.

Not now, not ever.

"Calm down. You've got this!" A harsh tap on my shoulder followed Aaziyat's advice who was just behind me when I slowed up. "You know that, right?"

"I do" I smiled looking at her and wondered what did I do to have a friend like her.

Oh yeah and Rehan too.

I picked up my pace and matched my steps with Siddharth confidently, keeping aside all the negativities which would, under every circumstance, ruin the beauty of this walk. "It's so beautiful, right?"

His lips quivered for a brief moment of time as if he wasn't really into talking at that time but soon the quivering paused only to be substituted by a sweetish smile. With his face turned towards me he nodded and looked at me for the time long as much as my eyes didn't turn away from him. "It is"

"Yeah, it is" smiling at him I heard a low hooting voice coming from behind before Rehan lunged at Siddharth and took him forward for what he called 'A Man To Man Talk'