[43] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [43]

𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

"This is real bad! I am not eating this even if I would be dying. Never ever" Vicky wasn't enough for an evening chaos so Rehan decided to join him. Now the reason why Rehan and Vicky were saying this was, They didn't like the idea of caramel popcorn suggested by Natasha.

"Popcorn and caramel? Is that even a combination? It should be made illegal" Rehan was trying to support Vicky and growled before looking at Aaziyat, who was sitting calmly on the couch closing her mouth with her hand in swift disinterest "What? Now why are you giving me that look? I ain't scared of you okay! Always showing me those big scary eyes. Who the fuck you think you are showing those eyes to, huh?"

"Are you done? Or still want to continue the drama? The movie is about to start" removing her hand from her mouth, Aaziyat landed it harshly on Rehan's lap.

Rehan being Rehan wasn't willing to show that it hurt so sat quietly holding the air in his mouth and rubbing his forehead.

"Can we start the movie? Or the two of you need to be removed from here?" Siddharth was sitting beside me, in a similar way that Aaziyat was sitting a when Rehan was talking aimlessly.

"Ok fine. Play it! We already know no one loves us" Vicky whined as he layed back in his seat near Rehan who kept his hand on his shoulder apologetically.

"Sorry to break it to you, but it's just you and not 'us' I'm loved" Rehan sighed and moved to sit beside Aaziyat, keeping his head on her lap.

"Right?"

"I don't know" Aaziyat smiled at him and covered them suitably in a blanket. Vicky looked over to Natasha who ignored him like he never existed, thus breaking his heart.

"Do I need to give a special invitation?" Natasha spoke, and Vicky teleported himself near Natasha.

Teleported since we couldn't see when he did that.

"They should try for some daily soap show. They'll do so good being full of drama" Siddharth whispered in my ears and switched to Neflix, playing 'Stranger Things'

Our journey was pretty much of a drama back then and they can be beautiful roo

"He's cute" pretty bewitched me fell beside Siddharth and forced myself into his arms "Now I'm comfortable" It was something we used to do often even before I got hold on myself. And at that time too, it felt special.

Seeing the others almost drowning in the movie, I remembered how Siddharth would be looking after me besides paying attention to the movies. I remember how he would always take care of me, be it my periods cramps and mood swings or any regular mood off situations.