[27] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [27]

"𝖨𝖿 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗒
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾'𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈"

"𝖨𝖿 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗒𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾'𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

Unlike every morning over a past few days, this morning was marked by a few moments satisfaction when my eyes took notice of Aaziyat sleeping beside me holding my hand. 'Idiot' I murmured, trying to get it out of her grip without disturbing her sleep.

'But I still love you' placing a light kiss on her forehead, I got out of the blanket and started moving towards the closet to grab my clothes and toiletries.

When I was done with the washroom and dressing up for today, I went inside the room and found Natasha sitting beside Aaziyat on my part of the bed, laughing with her.

Firstly you want to get between my marriage and then you want to snatch my best friend away?

Ok, cool down Aanya.

"Ah, here she is" Aaziyat smiled at me, knowing that the chances of me bursting out without trying to know what was going on could even exceed one hundred percentage.

"And what's going on?" In a tone filled with utter discontentment, I pointed towards the bed, "what's she doing on my side of the bed?"

"Cupcake" the way Aaziyat google eyed me along with calling out my name made sure whatever Natasha would try, Aaziyat wasn't going to just leave me, "she was just talking about a few college incidents"

"Yeah whatever, I'm taking your neck band today, matches my outfit" I moved to the closet and pulled the neck band out of a tiny blue 'Courage' bag. The white bottoms and black tank, the two of us were matching our outfits.

She didn't want the neck band though.

Just because someone would make fun of me, why should I not wear something I want to.

Tying my hairs in a high ponytail, I wore the neck band too depsite Aaziyat telling me students would make fun of me.

Didn't look that bad though.

"What to do?" Aaziyat sighed before turning to Natsha "You're a fun comapny. We girls should definitely hang out"

Ok, when I'll be meeting Aaziyat in private, two punches for sure.

Thank you so much Aaz.

"I would've" Natasha sighed, which really wasn't need at the moment. Just look at the tension in the room, duh! "But your friends won't like it at all. Afterall they couldn't even hang out with their own family, if they took them to be one"

Anyome could tell that the words were targeted at Siddharth and I which was something I would've replied too in a way, none of them would've liked but lets just be quiet.