[42] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [42]

𝖠 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈

𝖠 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈

𝗦 𝗜 𝗗 𝗗 𝗛 𝗔 𝗥 𝗧 𝗛

I knew she would never be going away. For me, it was the start of our new life which was the reason behind this enlisted excitement, but she seemed disturbed since the previous night due to something unknown.

Her choice of words nowadays had much greater influence on my mood as she suddenly became one of the most understanding people in the world.

At least for the time being.

Maybe just for me

The future had always been something so unpredictable but I was pretty sure the end would be satisfying and worth all the trouble.

Natasha and Aaziyat had gone to the general store for buying some cereal and some groceries and Rehan and Vicky, well nothing much of them. It was 2 in the afternoon but when I tried to wake them up, I was thrown out of the room without a dram of compassion.

The reason why everyone was still sleeping was a hectic two days if you haven't had a short term memory loss. The girls, except Aanya, I mean she was a girl indeed, but an exception to the,

Ok nevermind

The girls, Ok, Aaziyat and Natasha however were awake since 11 and started getting ready. It just took them 30 minutes in total to freshen up and come for breakfast. The cereal of their choice was not available, moreover we were out of groceries due to which they left for shopping at 12.

Now, they being highly pickey about their diet only and not their boyfriends, couldn't find the cereal anywhere close. A few minutes back I called them to ask their whereabouts and came to know that they went 10 kilometers,

On foot

Why?

Because to them, food was so important, more than any girly item men would think of.

Well, I would rather spend a 50 dollars on the food getting delivered to my doorstep than going out to get the same food for a 25 dollar bill.

I laughed at my own joke and started preparing my oats meal for the brunch.

Diet conscious, yes I was.

Thirty three minus thirty percent of the time

Two arms wrapped around my waist from behind and a head was placed on my shoulder. A gentle smile appeared on my face.

"Good morning" I ignored the horse like voice and smiled for the person.

"Good morning" As I stirred the oats with a knife, cuz I couldn't find anything else, I grabbed her hands and brought them closer to my lips "Someone's in a good mood today" I kissed her hands and,