[5] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [5]

"𝖨𝖿 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌
𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋"

"𝖨𝖿 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

We started in the afternoon and reached the airport in the evening itself. The whole time I kept staring blankly at the highways, the cars and the trucks. The buildings and the people.

The third bomb dropped on me was when Siddharth told me dad was send us to Melbourne for studies, considering the dangers I could face because of his rivals.

Was it necessary to take my bodyguard away?

The soul closet to me after my father was my mother. She was what one could call the epitome of beauty and purity. Like any other child, my mama was the most beautiful lady on this planet for me. My superhero.

She would braid my hair, cook me burnt food, not a great cook but still she tried, would tell me stories. Everything was perfect.

Until this one day we were attacked by dad's rivals and mom was murdered. Back then, I was just 10, witnessing my mother dying at the hands of a man I considered to be my best friend. My uncle.

The murderer got sentenced to 16 years and was the 16th years ends in a few months. Thus he fears something might happen to me.

With her gone, dad was my best friend.

Therefore the things that hurt me most were my own father and my expectations.

Since childhood, I used to compare myself living in a forest where flowers used to bloom and butterflies flying fast spreading alluring wings and telling me I was special. The comparison because I loved nature.

Who did not?

But now that same forest was dark and all the butterflies had broken wings.

"What's done is done. What's gone is never gonna come back. It's best to move on Aanya" Siddharth tried.

"No need to call me by my name. No one uses my name but my friends" Yeah just the two of them, my bestie and my beastie.

Rest were just namesake friends.

"Fine, princess. Is that okay?"

Cheesey much, but I was habitaul to being called this. And calling me by my first name would lead him to getting overfriendly with me.

"Keep quiet and focus on driving. I don't need your stupid advice"

"You see. Life is like weather. It keeps changing every second. Storms, calmness, rain, sunshine. They just come and go" he explained.

I didn't find even a single point in all that crap he was saying and I wasn't interested either.

"Just drive to the parking place"