[21] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [21]

"𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

Over the past few months I have been extremely rude to Siddharth, still he never left my side. As I had crossed my lines this time he seems to be a little unwelcoming to my current-um- stupidity. It had been a week since my birthday and I was pretty busy dodging Neil's calls.

I went there to end everything but nothing went as planned. He was ready but offered me a glass of water in which he added something. I was unconscious for a few hours after which I found myself in a girl's room who was her sister.

Long story short, they showed me a video in which they fucking targeted Siddharth and tried hitting him with a car but luckily Siddharth escaped on a close call. Coming to his blackmail, I had to stay for a few hours.

But somehow his mom got to know about it and said that she was coming for him. I was about to go,

And I was drugged again.

Fascinating.

More fascinating that my own father didn't wish me birthday.  He had texted me about something which had nothing to do with the day I was born.

But the good thing was that I told every single thing to Siddharth so he left the job on his own and found a new one.

It was Summer break so most of our days went locked up inside our home, except for the fact that he was still doing his job making me the idle eating drinking house woman.

He looked off nowadays, I know I should've told him.

These days he barely talked to me. Our talks were limited upto a 'Food is ready' or his 'Yes -no' replies to my questions. Only once we had this argument when I thought of taking a job but he wouldn't allow because he thought I would not like working anywhere as I loved being a lazyass.

The conversation ended with him saying 'You know what, I am tired of you and being burdened with your decisions. So this time I will be the one deciding what needs to be done, not you. Tell me whatever you want I will bring it for you. I'm not letting you get and job and then listen to your I earn for this house or how pathetic Siddharth is talks of yours Aanya'

The clock said 7:36

Siddharth would be reaching some anytime soon. I set up the dinner table with his favorite margarita pizza that I had prepared.

All hail YouTube!

Even if it's face wasn't exactly how I imagined it to be but still, something was better than nothing. I was already waiting for him in my Tom & Jerry night suit when I decided that tonight I am going to talk to him!