[23] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [23]

"𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍
𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀"

"𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

The morning turned out to be a lazy one for me, for I didn't wish step out of my bed. The fact that it was the first time I was clinging to Siddharth which sleeping added some extra sleep to my eyes. But this cliff to which I stuck like a giant octopus was so adamant on disturbing my sleep.

"Get up princess. It's ten. I am getting late for work" he whispered in my ears, trying to push me away but the bond was stronger than of fevicol adhesive.

"Good morning to you too Siddharth" Yawning with the good morning wish, I looked in his black eyes exploding with restlessness.

He was getting this golden opportunity to sleep with me but he was letting it go. I, Aanya Sharma was no ordinary girl. There would've been a line of guys dying to be in his place and he was simply letting it go.

- ok stop Aanya

"Princess can you just get up so that I can get ready for my office?" Irritating me with his continuous pleas, he somehow managed to escape from my grip and went straight towards the shower room. I huffed and as now my sleep was all dead I ran into my room to complete my shower before he came out.

The fact that he was just finding an excuse to stay away from me was hurting me somewhere. It was Sunday, the day when we used to sit together, talk and see movied one time.

I skipped soaping my body and completed rest of the task just that you can 'call' it a shower. I mean, no one could say I didn't shower.

Running down the staircase I positioned myself in front of Siddharth's bedroom room from where he would be coming. After waiting in vain for fifteen whole minutes a voice came from behind, "Why are you standing there?" My face formed some of the most frustrated expressions ever and I looked back at him only to find him having his bowl of cereals in the lobby.

"When did you?!" I murmured to myself before I could realize that it took me half an hour to lotion myself and fifteen extra minutes to decide what I would be wearing.

A thing not so usually seen but I wanted to tell him to stay with me so my super intelligent guy friend, my brain, suggested me to seduce him resulting in me performing undying stupidity.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked me, forwarding me another bowl of cereal while I nodded in a 'hmm' and sat beside him to eat.

It is now or never.

Some part of me was telling me to speak but another told me to wait for the right time who even God wouldn't know when will it come for me. Soon he finished his breakfast and left the dishes in the sink, "Don't wash them. Last time you did, you messed up more than you cleaned" he complained blankly ie without any expressions.